Chapter 1: Bad luck (felix)

Felix: This week, I went for a walk to get some fresh air, as I was walking, I spotted a crowd of people who were watching a man throw knives at a target, I went over there to watch and a few minutes later an arrow show right towards me, I was shocked and scared there was the arrow in my shoulder , I heard the man's foot steps walking towards me "Sir, are you OK?!" (He's obviously not)The crowds eyes were on me and I started to lose my vision.

I started to sweat and soon passed out on the floor...The last words I heard were "your going to be OK"....
I woke up in a bed and looked around, I was in a hospital room, I tried to get up but was stopped by the pain in my shoulder. It was raped in bandages. A nurse and the guy who shot the arrow came into the room "we managed to get the arrow out, your wound is not that deep either so you are free to leave, sir." Said the nurse smiling. The guy walk towards me and apologized for what he did. "The arrow went off and that's when it happened"  he said in his French accent.

I put a smile on my face,"it's OK, it's not a big deal".

I then left the hospital and started walking home, I can't call Marzia because she doesn't know how to drive. I began walking and look up to see gray Sky's, it started raining so I had to go to the nearest bus stop, I waited and waited and finally a bus arrived, I got on and all of the seats were taken.So I had to stand. I arrived at home and ran towards the front door, I went inside to see Marzia worried and walks toward me. "Felix, where were you?!" I look at her in her eyes and give her a hug. "I got into an accident don't worry, I'm fine". She smiles and looks at me. "I'm glad you're ok". I go upstairs and got my blue pj's with mini brofist on it and walk to the bathroom, I turn on the water and added bubble baths with some Epson salt and got in, I closed my eyes and started to think about the day, I just experienced something....

Today was a damn disaster.....

Authors Note: awwww, por pewds, all he wanted to do was go on a walk...
Next chapter...Or page will be about Jack, I don't have any ideas for him right now...So can you help me on what his should be about please?? (I mean his bad luck)

Stuff about me:
I hate the color pink (or anything that's light..Except baby blue)
I'm an Otaku
I'm a female
I love black,dark red,dark blue and dark purple
I was born March 12
I'm a pisces
African-American
My favorite anime's are: sailor Moon crystal, Yuri on ice,Naruto, fairy tail, (any anime with action,romance, drama, or comedy...Or cats)
My favorite bands are set it off,and twenty one pilots.
Favorite songs are nightmare by set it off and heathens by twenty one pilots
Im sensitive and wear glasses.