the three figures behind the picture...

Felix POV: I walked into marks house, I opened the door and walked quietly into his room, when I walked in...I saw mark and jack hugging, I knew this was the perfect time to do something, so I took a picture of them on my phone and forgot that I had my flash on, they both looked at me with a shocked face and I waved the phone at them, " I'm gonna post this on Twitter in 3..2..-" I was stopped by them both hollering out no. I ran in the front room and mark and jack ran behind me and tackled me on the ground, mark hit his hand on the phone and it automatically send to Twitter.

Mark pov: I ran after Felix because I knew if he posted that picture, people will start to get the wrong idea, so I tackled him to the ground and my hand slipped on his phone making the pic send to Twitter...What have I done....

Jack pov: I saw mark slipped his hand on Felix's phone and I panicked, " what are we gonna do?!" Luckily Felix came up with an idea, " I'll just say...That it was photoshoped." Mark and I exhaled and sat on the couch.

Felix: Twitter: Aren't I good with Photoshop? (#septiplier)

Felix pov: we had a little fun, we watched some movies, ate popcorn, and did other stuff..But curiosity got to me, " jack, mark, has anything happens to you guys lately?" They looked at me with sad expressions and jack spoke up, " yeah, I was trying to record a video when I started coughing, so I decided to tell everyone on Twitter about it, but when I was typing, my phone shut of out of no where and my phone was fully charged". Then mark said something, " ... I had two nightmares in a row, I woke up because I heard chika barking, when she stopped I went back in my room and went to sleep, I  felt breathing on my neck and I woke up again, this time this nightmare was reality, it's when I saw chika on the grown...You know."

Jack pov: "it seemed weird that we all had bad luck last week...And at the same time"... Felix has a point, it's like something is trying to harm our lives, but who?" I then look at Felix's post that he made a few hours ago, and I saw something horrifying,in the picture, something was behind me and mark, something with a half blue and half green eye behind mark, and something with red and black eyes, and someone with dark blue eyes. I showed mark and Felix, " look in the background". They squinted there eyes and we're frozen with fear at what they saw.

Mark: I looked at the picture and was shocked...But I have a feeling I know who they are, "guys, call me crazy but, I think that's darkiplier, antisepticeye, and someone else..

The room was silent...

Authors Note: Thanks @carnivorousmouse 😄( sorry if I spelled it wrong ) 😛. I need more ideas, halp. 😐