You want to do what?

As soon as they arrived, they found Miranda standing at the building's door.

"Miss Miranda, we're here"

"Hello boys" she hailed.

"What are we doing here?" James asked.

"Settling the score"

James and the guys kept silent, whatever it was, she had something in mind.

"What do you want us to do?" Roland inquired.

"You guys stay here, Marcus, you come with me" she ordered, and headed inside, followed by Marcus.

"This is getting interesting" Roland said.

"And I feel this has only just began".

Once inside, Miranda had a little trouble finding the right place, she knew which building it was, but she was too busy getting away to bother to look at the apartment number.

Alas, she found it, simply because she saw one of the roommates leave, apparently in a hurry.

He walked past her, and barely even saw her, he apparently only noticed the gigantic black man in Marcus, but looked startled when Marcus returned the glance, making him leave as fast as he could...

He walked past her without saying a word.

Miranda remembered how amused he looked that morning, but thought that perhaps Marcus's presence was too intimidating for him to make a joke or act friendly.

She raised her hand to knock, but stopped halfway, then she looked at Marcus.

"Before we enter, I want to make something clear" she announced.

"What is it Miss Miranda?" Marcus asked.

"This is top secret, no one, not even Roland, and specially not my father can know a word you are about to hear, if they ask just tell them I ordered you to, and if they want to know they can ask me, I want you to swear on it"

Marcus gave Miranda a puzzling look, but concluded that it was best to do what she asked.

"You don't need to worry Miss Miranda, nobody will hear about this from me, I promise"

Miranda sighed "thank you Marcus, I will make sure to reward you for your service today"

And with that, she turned and knocked at the door.

It took a few knocks to get an answer "coming" she heard from the other side.

The door opened, revealing who Miranda was looking for.

He looked at her with a blank stare "hi, can I help you?" He asked.

"You have already done enough" she replied.

Josh was about to ask what did she mean by that, but suddenly his face was too busy lodging a very expensive, and heavy purse in the left cheek.

Josh stumbled backwards, before falling on his butt.

He was so surprised that his body didn't even registered the pain from the purse's smack down, he just lied on the floor as Miranda made her way inside, followed by Marcus.

"What the hell lady!, are you nuts!?" He finally spatted.

Miranda looked at him with an angry expression, as for Marcus, he decided not to intervene until Miranda told him so, so he remained a silent spectator.

"You have some nerve to yell at me" she countered.

"Excuse me, did I go into your place and hit you for no reason?"