Prologue

I know what you're thinking, 

"What the hell is Mystiscape?"

Allow us to tell you. But first, for introductions.

There's four of us, more probably, we have no clue where they are though. Firstly our leader, Syble Lakemoon. She's the strongest out of all of us. She's part Lugia, so naturally she has water abilities, but through the experiments she gained Ice abilities as well. Her wings are Massive, along with a powerful tail, strong enough to lift a human adult. She's also the Daughter of W.D. Gaster, she doesn't remember that though.

There's Tatum, she's the second most powerful in our little group. she's mainly a Fire type, her two Poke-forms being a Reshiram OR Ho-Oh when battling Syble. Her Fire's color can change depending on her mood. She controls all fire and is immune to any fire attacks.She was the second to be taken out of us, and will constantly argue with Syble over who should be leader. 

Sarah, well, she's a whole other story. She is a Demigod daughter of Mother Nature and she controls plants, can talk to animals, She can easily go insane, and even though she's small, GOD DAMN can she pack a punch! her Poke-form is Celebi, and she's easy to get along with. (Most Days)

And then there's me. Jess Strange. well, my story is.... different from everyone else in our group... to the point where a few of them were scared of me.  I can control Time, Space, Matter, and Darkness itself. I have the ability to change time, and also modify the Timelines, look at someone's Insanity, and I have more abilities, but I'd rather not mention those at the moment. as you can guess by my Last name, I'm the Daughter of Doctor Stephen Strange, so that's why I have the time and magic abilities that I do. I'll take care of Syble when she's stressed out over flashbacks or help her to take care of everyone in our group. My Poke-form is a Lunala, but what makes me different, you'll learn eventually. I'm Depressed, but I can hide it relatively easy, so nobody knows about it except for Sans, Syble, and my pet Gaster Blaster, Gerald. I was the first to be Taken, but trust me, being first wasn't good at all when it came to this, and i'm third most powerful out of the group, until i go to a form where i can feel the sins crawling down my back..... in fact you're about to hear my Backstory of what i'm talking about.