"Honey"

Get it together girl! Come on Camren you got this! You've done this shit a million times what's this one little thing? I stared at myself in the mirror hating what I had become. Snapping out of it I added a fresh coat of gloss to my full lips. And gave myself one last quick pep talk and walked out the filthy bathroom. Uncle Luke blared through the speakers, that speaker bump in meanwhile that bathroom funking I said to myself almost laughing. "HONEY?!!" I rolled my eyes so hard that they hurt before turning to say, "Yes Dallas?" "YO ASS WAS POSED TO BE ON THE POLE 5 MINUTES AGO! Y'all hoes goin learn to stop fuckin' wit my money. Now get up there and shake some ass!" I stood there blood boiling as my fists balled up so tight my deep chocolate knuckles turned a shade lighter. "WELL!??" GET TO POPPIN' FO' I GET TO DROPPIN!" he referenced his .22. I sucked my teeth as I walked into the sea of people, young and old just looking to have fun. Women with their men faces turnt up. "Jealous that they man wanna enjoy a bladder bitches company I guess" I said to myself as I winked at a basic hoe who kept glancing. " GIRL IT IS PACKED UP IN HERE TONIGHT!" my girl KeKe shouted, almost knocking me down to hug me. I'd rather be anywhere but here hunni, I said imagination running wild. "Girl whatever the ballers is out to spend tonight! And I got a couple niggas I got my eyes set on " she said playfully winding to the music. I couldn't help but laugh at my girl. And it felt good, like when you sit indoors all day and finally feel the warm sun on your skin. Yeah like that. I looked around, yeah yeah your right you right its baby lit or whateva. "ONE OF THE BADDEST BITCHES TO HIT THE STAGE LAWD! YALL GET RRADY TO EMPTY YA POCKETS HONEY BABY!!" "Girl GO make that money boo!" Keke pushed me forward. SHIT! I was so caught up with KeKe that I almost missed my cue. Gotta be better next time gotta keep my head in the game.I closed my eyes praying for a speedy sign and made my way front and center. The crowd roared, cheering my name holding their cash and their balls. Wrecks-N-Effects "Rump "Shaker" boomed. The crowd nodded and cheered its approval to the funky 90's hiphop classic. As the heavy saxaphone intro flooded the club. I winded and grinded like there was no tomorrow more and more money rained over me. It was a different kind of high I needed more, I wanted more. So I danced and twerked even harder, so hard I thought my cheeks were gonna fly off my backside. Just as quickly as the song started it ended. At the end of the night I had counted almost $2,000. I cheesed as I thought of the endless possibilities I was gonna spoil myself. Just then "AIGHT YALL BITCHES DID YALL THING BUT DONT GET TOO COMFY COZY TOMORROW NIGHT SHOULD BE PACKED TOO SO HAVE YALL ASSES WASHED AND THONGS READY TO FALL!!" Damn why is this man always yelling?? I said to myself. He must've seen my facial expression because I felt a sharp pain on my cheek as an unintentional tear fell from the sting. The room fell quiet. "BITCH WHAT YOU SAY!!????" Silence. He shook me. "I SAID WTF YOU SAY CAMREN!? YOU DISRESPECTING ME IN MY OWN SHIT!????" I must've spoken out loud unknowingly. I cursed to myself as I thought of a lie to tell him. Ummmmm I started. Another painful blow. "BITCH DONT THINK JUST CUZ YOU MY CHILD I WONT BEAT YOU LIKE THE REST OF THESE TRICKS! I MADE YOU HOE REMEMBER THAT!!! AND ILL SMUT YOU OUT JUST LIKE I DID YA MOMMA!!" I cried no longer because of the slap but from the pain my daddy had caused me which put me in this predicament I looked him in his eyes, turning into that six year old little girl again.

*COMMENT. Follow me. SHARE. Give me tips and feedback! I hope you all are enjoying so far! Chapter 2. Coming very soon!*