Chapter 2-A New Home

Just want to say everything in this story is not mine it is obviously Rick Riordan's. I only own Snow Moon and some other characters i might invent.

----------

Snow's POV

As the bell rang I knew I had 10 minutes to get up. I stared at the ugly grey ceiling and scrunched up my face.This place really needed a makeover.As i sat up in my bed i reached underneath it and pulled out 'The Blood of Olympus' the final book in the Percy Jackson Series. I knew it was all real and that's why i liked it, it is very inspiring and i want to be like them some day. Percy, Annabeth and Leo are my idols. They are amazing. As i opened the book to the second last chapter when the bell rang again. I groaned but quickly put my clothes on and raced down the stairs and ran into the dining room just in time. As soon as i sat down the Head Nun walked in. There is something you should know about her, she is the rudest person in the history of rude people. If you did the slightest thing wrong she would whip you or spank you. Anyway when she walked in she wasn't alone there was a young woman behind her who looked slightly familiar. Everyone started whispering, well everyone but me. i have no friends and everyone has hated me since that day when i was 6. i personally think there scared of me but who knows. the whispering grew louder till the Head Nun had had enough."SILENCE" She yelled. Everyone immediantly shut up knowing the consequences. "We have a young lady here  who would like to adopt 1 lucky child today," yelled The Nun." i want all the 13 year old's to go upstairs to your room""NOW!!!", she barked. And with that i ran upstairs.

Viola Violet's POV

As i walked up to the orphanage i thought about what Chiron said ' look for a girl with long white hair and piercing blue eyes'. It wasn't much to go off but obviously Chiron did. As i knocked my second knock a large, broad woman opened the door. " Hello my name is Pi- Viola Violet and i would like to adopt a child" i said almost forgetting my fake name. She took a big bite out of her doughnut and said "age?" spraying food all over me , "Excuse me' i replied quite impatiently not wanting to charmspeak my way in. The lady huffed and said 'what age do you want your child to be ". Chiron had not said an age so i picked a random number which just so happened to be 13. She pulled me inside and showed me to the dining room, as we entered the room all the children went deadly silent but then started whispering. all but one, she was wearing a hoodie so i couldn't see her face but something about her was definitely familiar. i zoned out until the 13 year old's moved out of the room.as i walked up the rickety old staircase i walked into the room where they were standing beside their beds. i walked past every girl and they all said their names. As i got to the last girl i recognised that she was the girl in the hoodie." Hello" i said. She did a shy smile and replied " Hello my name is Snow Moon and i'm 13". i was staring at her eyes. They were blood red , ' well that's everybody i guess shes not here' i thought sighing  and stared at her eyes. i think she noticed me staring cause she pulled her head forward in  embarrassment and as she did her hoodie fell off revealing the whitest hair i have ever seen. i gasped. As i  through the children up to the front. They were all looking at me" Well children I have come to my decision on which of you i will adopt. it has been a hard choice and i wish i could take all of you home with me but alas i can not i would like to adopt Snow Moon." a loud gasp went around the room.As the girl went to collect her stuff the kids were whispering stuff like ' see you in a week' or You'll always come back won't you freak'. It broke my heart hearing those things. I hope she is happy i picked her.

Snow's POV

I saw her staring at my eyes so I quickly put my head down and as I did she gave a quite gasp. As she walked back up to the front of the room she said some stuff about adopting everyone and so on. I started daydreaming until i heard my name. i slowly went to get my stuff when everybody started whispering stuff like you'll never last' or ' see you in a week freak' my eyes started to well up with tears. I got my stuff and looked at the woman i would maybe get to call 'mum' one day . She had a kind smile and i knew that i would be happy. i walked out the door holding her hand not looking back once.