prolouge

Asalamualaikum warahmatul lahi wa barkatuh hu

Alhamdulillah i am starting this new journey of my life with a fantasy world in which my all worries get dump.

It is story about a girl who never
dreamt of any thing in her life because she loves surprises which is planned by ALLAH .amber zara is elder girl of her family both in maternal and paternal one.she is blessed with a beautiful family which is her praised possession. Every thing in life is planned according to Allah .she accepted every defeat and success of life with full pleasure. She is a girl with most mood swings after family friends were her life. She enjoys each and every day of her life.And one more thing she is more fearing of Allah. And always she use to remember about death and grave.

And the guy who is none but a creature of allah 😃😃he is elder son of family having responsibilities,sacrifices, and much more.The al-rehman gifted him with not beautiful women as attractive but as beautiful soul mate.

Hey alhamdulillah finished
Prolouge
This is my first story i hope you have enjoyed a little.
Please don't notice the grammatical mistakes I'm trying to avoid as much as I can .
Jazakumullahu khairan kasira
Vote and comment if touched your corner of heart

All Rights Reserved.
Copyright ©