31.chapter

Amber Zara's pov;
Till this age we have grown only by listening" fear Allah, fear Allah's wrath, Allah will burn us in hell fire"
Why don't we say about his love, why don't we say how he's generous that he blessed us with this life, why don't we say how open handed he is , how lovable he is, that he has chosen us to be human...apart from other creatures. Why aren't we thankful for that...

Right now I am sitting in passenger seat beside the man who has driven me crazy and strangled my life to another level.

I don't know should I be happy for his possessiveness or be angry because of his bossy nature or feel blessed to have him in my life.

Flashback;
We reached late at night and directly went to sleep.
When I woke up he already went to office early, khala informed me.
After having coffee I went to shower, he entered room talking with someone when I was blowing my hair.
Might be important it seems his shoulders were flexed in tension unlike normal.
Waving goodbye to the person.
He turned to froze my actions with his piercing eyes...which weren't icy cold like before..how I miss those ignoring eyes..yeah, it was kinda odd but I enjoyed it as well.
His icy cold attitude towards me, still it is same but now it started to froze me and shiver my nerves.
"Get ready I am dropping you today for college" No emotions no expressions, just a straight face with striking words.
What the....!
Within a blink he was gone, will he ever care me to explain. I was becoming resistant to his action which I don't want, why he's like that!
Why suddenly he wants to become my driver, I was going college by cab for the past 6 months then why now he wants me to drop...should I suppose to be happy or worried that because none of his actions weren't casual it sure has something to do with.
After knowing his choice of profession I have become more suspicious about him(military trained).

"Zara" why dig the unwanted pit...when you know you are one to fall in that.Whatever it is I should see the positive outcome.

Smacking my head and brushing the very negative thoughts I wore my abaya and was about to head I remembered how the heck am I gonna send flowers to him. If he's gonna drive me for college.
It's okay I'll manage somehow.
After having breakfast and saying salaam to Ammi (mother in law) I headed outwards seeing him busy speaking to someone..I thought to order flowers for him and write a letter before he finishes his call.

But it turned upside down..

When I returned he was furious standing beside the car heading towards me with murderous look without uttering a word, he dragged me to passenger seat and buckled my seat belt roughly. Not to forget banging the door harshly on my face.

What is he upto I ignored his presence completely enjoying the greenery outside.

Flashback ends.

After few minutes passed I tried to have a glimpse of him, his forehead have wrinkles as in tension, his eyes was burning as if to kill someone, his grip on starring has tighten much that his knuckles looks plae deprive of blood, his jaw clenched trying to suppress the anger.

Though in all he looks the most handsome man in my eyes.

"Care to avert your gaze, otherwise I am not gonna drop you at college" I quickly shifted my eyes.

Then to less his tension I tried to play along.

"What if I won't" I fully turned facing him.

Then in a minute he parked the car aside and turned with his killing smirk rising his perfect eyebrows as if he wasn't expecting from me to be this shameless.

I felt his smirk widen into smile his shoulders relaxed and rested his head on seat.

"I mean..you are the only one for me I can gaze or I can check out (I started to bite my lips after realising what I have bluffed carelessly)