Flowerfell: Withered Flower - Chapter 1: REASON

Flowey's P.O.V

All I see is Frisk, trying her best to go forward without hurting anybody. However, every encounter she takes, she always ends up being killed. Why can't she just see this world as hell? *Frisk dies, RESETS* Why can't she just realize that not everything is kind and nice? *Frisk dies, RESETS* Why is she sacrificing so much for us - the monsters that kills her? *Frisk dies, RESETS* Stop! Please Frisk! Your hurting yourself! *Frisk dies, RESETS*

*Frisk finally opens their eyes, standing in front of an average height skeleton, with a red sweater, black and red stripped scarf with a fluffy jacket.*

3rd P.O.V.

In this encounter, Flowey is too tired to protect Frisk from Sans, because of the last fight they had with Toriel. Frisk fills up their courage, and tried to walk forward, pass Sans. "Hey k-kid," he startled. Frisk was curious on what his about to say. "W-why are you filled with buttercup flowers?" he mentioned. Frisk shrugged and waved her head right then left to sign that she doesn't know. Frisk was filled with buttercup flowers, on her left eye, some of hair, and some in her sweater. She was confused like Sans. 

"Tsk, whatever. I still don't understand why you want to free the monsters. Think about it, Frisk, how are you gonna do it?" He smirked. "You have this big dream to cross the barrier and free the monsters, yet you don't know how to do it. Well sweetheart, hate to break it to you, but your just wasting your time trying to help us monsters. I mean - do you seriously believe that your gonna accomplish that dream? Hilarious sweetheart." He finishes off. In all fairness, Frisk doesn't have any strength or intelligence to do her dreams, but she does believe in one dream, that she can change the monsters' ways of living by helping them, and by showing them kindness. Yeah, that's right she has dedication and kindness.

Sans slowly begins to raise his hand. "Listen, sweetheart..." Frisk and Flowey begins to worry what's his next move going to be. "I've been following you lately and I see that you have a lot of kindness and dedication to free us.." Frisk smiles as she is proud for sans to notice her hard work". "But as long as your here, breathing - we only think of you as a pet, a mere doll whom we can manipulate and turn you as our key to get out of this hell hole." Frisk changes her facial expression to worried. "So.. I'm warning you sweetheart, please stop. No one should suffer for monsters like us.. There's no hope."

As soon as sans finishes his sentence, he grabbed Frisk with his power, and stabbed her to some bones, leading to her death. 

Whenever a flower dies, a new flower will bloom.

Frisk opens her eyes, with Flowey at her side, they're back at where they started - the part where she first landed. "For once, Frisk, that bonehead is right, you should stop." 

Frisk looked down at her hands that are almost filled with buttercup flowers. "Flowey..do you lnow why I'm doing this?" Silence is everywhere, as Frisk looks at Flowey with one visible eye that doesn't have buttercup flowers. "Everyone deserves hope and kindness. Especially to the ones that lacks it. They just need some encouragement and support. That't what I'm giving them - you.. An offering for your kindness for letting me in your guys' world." Flowey is confused why is she thankful about falling in a hole where there are monsters trying to kill her. "I don't get you Frisk, why are you so thankful?". "Because.. up there - humans are the ones who are monsters. I see conflict everywhere, war, fights.. While here - I see peace, and communication and teamwork. Remember that time were Alphys helped mettaton get a body, or Undyne helping papyrus be in the royal guards. You guys may not see it, but I do-". 

Frisk is then interrupted by Flowey crying. "How c-can you see all of that!? A-all I see are a bunch of monsters trying to kill each other!". "I can't really tell you what I see, you just have to see the whole picture. You might see someone throw a baby outside of a window, that's bad right?" Flowey nodded. "But when you see the whole picture, the person is actually throwing the baby through the window so that the other guy outside can catch the baby, because the building is on fire, and the only fastest way to get the baby out is by throwing them through the window, and let the baby be safe." Frisk smiles at crying Flowey. "I hate it when your always right!" said Flowey while crying. "same here Flowey..". 

As she stopped talking she starred at the top of the mountain, where the hole is, closing her eyes with another buttercup flower appearing.