The 5 Worst Rides in Magic Kingdom

Hey guys! So this chapter will take a little bit of a different turn than the last one. We're gonna talk about the worst of the worst. Well in my opinion anyway. This will work the same as last chapter, from 5-1. Make sure to vote, comment, and tell your Disney loving friends.

So as I mentioned in the last chapter, I love the Magic Kingdom. But I hate a lot of the rides. These rides are ones that I think either need to go or are in dire need of a refurbish. Some of you may agree, some may disagree. But this is my opinion. One or two of them I think will be extremely controversial, just because I hear of a lot of people loving them , but I just don't think they are that good. Once again, this is a list of the RIDES not ATTRACTIONS. I can do attractions in a later chapter. Just comment what you want me to do, and I'll do it! So without further ado, let's jump in!

#5- Goofy's Barnstormer (or whatever it's called now, they changed it I think)
Do I even have to explain? I would consider this a ride that I would ride when I want to kill some time. I have never found myself saying "oh my gosh I'm so excited to ride the Barnstormer". Like c'mon. It usually has no wait, which is good. But once you get on it, it is an 11.5 second ride. I mean, it's cute. But kind of a waste of space.

#4-  Jungle Cruise
It was cute when I was little, but now it's just bad. I mean you can only have a fun time on that ride if you get an amazingly hysterical boat guide. And that has happened a few times and I found the ride to be really great then. But when you get a boring, dull boat guide who is obviously just going through the motions to get through it, the ride is just awful. Most of the animatronics just stand still or squirt water. And at night it's even worse because you can't see anything. It would be much better if they updated it, cleaned it up a little, and got some boat guides who would put their all into it.

#3-  Peter Pan's Flight
Ok don't kill me. I know this a favorite for a lot of people. But I actually hate it. Although I must say, the ride cue now that they updated it and made it into the Darlings' room is actually one of the best ride cues in Walt Disney World. If you hate the actual ride part like me, and have been avoiding it for a while, I suggest to go on it just to see the ride cue. It is amazingly adorable. But anyway back to the actual ride part. It's so old. I think this was one of Walt's original rides too, but I think that this one needs to be updated. A lot. At least the animatronics. Not to mention that the boat goes 0.2 mph. Not exactly, but you get my drift. I just think it need a major makeover.

#2- Astro Orbitor
Tell me why this exists. I mean the line is always long because you have to take an elevator to get to the actual ride. And then the ride is the same as Aladdin's magic carpets and Dumbo the Flying Elephant. It is the exact same thing. It seems like a waste to me. And not to mention, if you are very tall and lanky *cough cough* me *cough cough*, it is the most uncomfortable thing ever. I just think it is awful.

#1- Tomorrowland Speedway
And finally. The worst ride in Magic Kingdom. The speedway to death. That's a bit dramatic, but this ride is actually awful. First of all, tell me why the line is always long. Why?! The ride is actually a highway to hell. First off, every car goes a different speed. So if you end up behind a slow car, the experience is awful. And every time I drive with someone they say "oh my gosh just try to drive straight". YOU CAN'T. It is actually impossible to drive straight on this ride. So the car is always hitting the track and it gives you whiplash. Short story real quick: I actually had to leave the park one time because the car was jerking around so much that I strained my neck so bad and I couldn't move it or anything. It was actually awful. I personally think they should actually just demolish this ride. Like they need to tear it to the ground. They can build something much better.

Okay folks there you have it! My top 5 worst rides in the Magic Kingdom! Please vote, comment, share this with your Disney loving friends. And I wanna know what you think: what are your top five worst rides in the Magic Kingdom? What do you think of my opinions? Please comment, discuss, and if you have a request leave it in the comment or email me at: thedisopinions@gmail.com
Also follow me on Twitter: @TheDisOpinions

Thanks!