"Great, Hate, or Update?": Hollywood Studios Attractions

Hey guys! So if you read the last two chapters, you would know that they were about my top 5, best and worst rides in Magic Kingdom. Now, I was going to do the same for this chapter but I realized that Hollywood Studios does not have a lot. Not at all. So I started brainstorming and I came up with something new: "Great, Hate, or Update?". Basically in this chapter, I will talk about every single attraction in Hollywood Studios, and basically give my opinion on it. Please feel free to comment your opinions! I wanna know, do you agree with me? Disagree? Have a different opinion? I wanna know!

Hollywood Studios is a park beloved by many. Children and adults love it. But lately it has been going through a lot. A LOT. The big hat has been taken down and half of the park is basically closed for the construction of Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land. So it leaves very little to do there. I'm going to talk about my opinions about the attractions that are left in the park. So without further ado, let's get to it!

#Great- Hollywood Tower of Terror
One of the things this park does well is making you feel like you're in a movie, and this ride is a great example of it! The cast members that work the ride do an outstanding job of making you feel scared and creeped out. And the ride itself is just amazing! The ride tells a story, but also has that thrill factor and thats why I love it.

#Great- Rockin' Rollercoaster
I absolutely love this ride. The ride cue isn't great, but the ride is so much fun. But for those of you who hate roller coasters, you might want to sit this one out. A lot of people don't like the Aerosmith theme, but I love it. And here's a little tip: fastpass this ride. This ride, no matter what time of day, will always have a long line. Even the single rider line is very long most of the time. So I suggest to fastpass it.

#Great/Update- Fantasmic
Don't kill me for partially putting this as an update. I will explain why. First of all, the show is great. It has the perfect blend of different kinds of entertainment from fireworks to water projections and live acting. Every time I go to Disney World, I have to see it. But I have to admit, it needs and update. For as long as I can remember the show has been the same. But I think they need to bring in some new stories to perform. I'm not bagging on Pocahontas and Sleeping Beauty. They are great films with great story lines. But they need to switch it up a little. And I'm not saying they need to make it "Frozen", oh God no. But it needs a change.

#Update- Indiana Jones Stunt Show Spectacular
This show needs an update. I think they need to get new sets, new stunts, some better equipment, and everything really. This show could actually be amazing if they revamped it.

#Great- Disney Junior Live
A lot of adults may hate it, but this is so great for kids. I remember when I was little and it was Bear in the Big Blue House, Stanley, JoJo's Circus, and Rolie Polie Olie. And I loved it. It was amazing. And I was skeptical of them changing it, although I understand why. The channel changed and so did the characters. But the show is still as amazing. Kids can get up and jump and play and dance. It's great!

#Hate/Update- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
I'm sure of lot of you guys will agree with me on this one. Besides the seats being really comfortable, it sucks. I think it should just be a stage show and not have the video in the background playing most of the movie. We've seen the movie. We know what it is. We want to see it in a different way. They need to update it and put it as a updated stage show. It would be much better.

#Update- The Great Movie Ride
I didn't put this as partially great because I think it just needs to be updated. I think the cue is okay, not great, but okay. And I think the concept is great. I love the concept of "being in the movies". But I think the animatronics are actually just horrible. If they updated it, it could potentially be fantastic. And also they need some better "tour guides". I personally feel like they should hire actors to do it, because if you get a mediocre tour guide on an outdated ride, the experience is just awful.

#Great- Frozen Fever (I think that's what it's called)
I haven't been on it much, and it's fairly new, but I think it's great. Disney lately has been doing too much frozen in my opinion, but this show is great. It's the perfect blend of funny and family oriented. If you get a great duo of "the story tellers" this is a very enjoyable experience. The jokes they make will keep you laughing for days! Not to mention, on a very hot day, this show is a great cool down.

#Great- Star Tours
This ride is actually so much fun, but if you get nauseous easily, this ride is not for you. First of all, the ride cue is so cool. They did an amazing job with that. And the ride is just fun. And can't describe it in any other word but fun. The technology is cool and this is one of those rides I always look forward to going on!

#Hate- Muppets 3D Vision
It literally makes no sense. It usually has no wait, which is good. But then they shove you into a room to watch a 20 minute preview of the show. And then the show isn't even that good. And the show itself makes no sense to me. I mean, I guess some people like it. But to me it's just horrible.

#Great- Toy Story Mania
I have to say, since they opened up the new track, the line is gone down significantly. And the ride cue is adorable. Truly, honestly the cutest ride cue ever. And I love the ride itself. It is like a mini carnival game, and Disney does not have many attractions like that.

#Great- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
On a hot day, it can be bad because of the fire and no air conditioning. But you have to admit, it is very entertaining! I love how it shows you how stunts happen in the movies. I think people of all ages enjoy this show and if you haven't seen it, I suggest you go and see it!

Okay, that's it! I hope you liked this chapter! Please share with your Disney loving friends. And be sure to vote and comment your opinions! I wanna know: what do you think? Which attractions do you think are great, hate, or need an update? I would love to hear what you have to say! If you want me to talk about anything in particular you can email me at: thedisopinions@gmail.com
And follow me on Twitter @TheDisOpinions

Thank you!