Chapter 2

It's the next day, and I'm sitting in Mr. Matthews's class, I'm trying to focus on Mr. Matthews, but the only thing I can think about is Lucas, I see Lucas behind me and I wonder about how he feels about me. I respect Mr. Matthews, but Lucas was all I could think about.

Riley: Maya are you ok. Riley always knows when something is bothering me. I told her I couldn't stop thinking about Lucas, and that the whole asking Lucas out thing, was just stressing me and that I couldn't focus in class. Riley: Maya it's all right to worry, but trying focusing your mind on something. I try to take Riley's advice, but I kept thinking about Lucas, no matter what I did.

Mr. Matthews: Class in life there is something that we always want, or something that we have wanted for a long time, but we also have fears that often hold us back, for your assignment I want you guys to write about something that you have wanted, but what fears are holding you back.

For the first time, I am actually listening to Mr. Matthews, how does he always know what's bothering us and how to solve it. I never told him about my problem with Lucas, yet he seems to know. My family history is my fear that is getting in the way of me, wanting to be with Lucas. Now that I think about it, I don't have or want to be like my parents, I make my own desions.

After school, I tell Riley, that I'm going tol talk to Lucas. Riley: What made you feel so confident. It was your father's words, Riles I think they got to me. I'm going to take a stand for myself, and go after what I want, and I want Lucas, so I'm going to talk to him, ever if I'm scared and I'm not basing my relationships about what happened about my mom and dad.

I walk to Lucas's house, and I'm not going to lie, I was scared to talk to Lucas. I knock on the door, and I feel like I should run away, but I just stand there, not moving. When Lucas came to the door, my heart was beating so fast, it hurt. Lucas: Hey, Maya, what's up. Lucas, can I talk to you about something. Lucas: Mom, can Maya still over for a little

Mrs. Frair: Sure, but just for a couple of hours. I step inside of Lucas's house and follow him into his room. We both take a seat on his bed. Lucas, I have always like you seen the very first day, and I was wondering... If... you wanted to my... before I was able to get my last word, Lucas spoke: Maya, I feel the exact same way you do,

Suddenly I feel Lucas put both of hands on my face, and then I feel his lips against mine, I don't try to fight back, I just put on hand on Lucas neck, and I feel as if I was falling I into a trance, Lucas's lips would soft to the touch, and we would kissing for several minutes. Lucas: Yes Maya I will be your boyfriend and he hugs me, I felt a certain warmth from the hug that I couldn't describe.

I went to call Riley to tell her that I was staying over at Luca's house for awhile, she was seemed pretty happy that me and Lucas are officaly a couple, I told her saying at Lucas' wasn't a date, but she kept teasing me that it was a date, but I just brushed it off.

Me and Lucas watched several episodes of Friends on Nexflix, and we couldn't help but kiss between a couple episodes. Eveytime we kissed it felt like a thousand fireflies would lighting up in the sky. Was Riley right, was I on a date with Lucas?

I really hoped that you guys enjoyed that chapter. Let me know in the comments below, what you think of Lucas and Maya's romance, and do you think they're on a date or are they just hanging out, let me know in the comments below.