Blast To The Past: Part I

Back at the Titans Tower in Dick's room Starfire enters. And walks up to Robin.

Starfire:[Whispering] Dick. Dick!

Robin:[Groans] What?

Starfire: I really do like you, but I did something really inappropriate that I shouldn't have done because at the moment I felt like you didn't like me back.

Robin: [Gets out from the covers, and pulls Starfire's chin, moving her lips to his, finally kissing] I like you too.

Starfire: ☺️ Dick I kissed Sebastian!

Robin: That's cool that was like two weeks ago. It's not like you made out with him.

Starfire: 😔

Robin: Star? I-I can't believe you did that!

Starfire: Please forgive me!

Robin: Well it's been three months since the Teen Titans been together, and I know you wanted me to be your boyfriend, so why not?

Starfire and Robin continue to kiss, and lay down. Meanwhile, Cyborg is in the basement.

Cyborg: 😁😁😁 This is going to be the best thing ever!

Raven walks in

Cyborg: Oh! Hey Ray!

Raven: Seriously?! It's like 4am in the morning, and you've been building that... Wait what exactly is that thing?

Cyborg: Well this special electronic diva is called Techna! She's a cyborg I'm making out of vibranium, and some of the metal prosthetics from my fathers design in S.T.A.R Labs! With an addition of adamantium!

Raven: Isn't your body have those metal prosthetics?

Cyborg: Pops made em just for me!

Raven: What about vibranium? What does that do?

Cyborg:  Virbanium possesses the ability to absorb all vibrations in the vicinity as well as kinetic energy directed at it.The energy absorbed is stored within the bonds between the molecules that make up the substance. As a result, the more energy vibranium absorbs the tougher it becomes. There are limits to the capacity of the energy that can be stored, and although the exact limitations are not yet known, there have been a few examples.

Raven: Oh?

Cyborg: Adamantium is prepared by melting the blocks together, mixing the components while the resin evaporates. The alloy must then be cast within eight minutes. Adamantium has an extremely stable molecular structure which prevents it from being further molded even if the temperature is high enough to keep it in its liquefied form. In its solid form, it is described as a dark, shiny gray like high-grade steel or titanium. It is almost impossible to destroy or fracture in this state, and when molded to a sharp edge, it can penetrate most lesser materials with minimal force.

Raven: I-I didn't ask you to tell me about adamantium.

Cyborg: But you were going to ask weren't you???

Raven: Yes. Yes I was, but nevermind that.

Raven goes back upstairs

Cyborg: Goodnight!

Beast Boy going down stairs to the basement sees Raven coming from down there.