Shulk x cross dressing!reader

"Shulk!", You yelped in shock. 

The blonde male had invited you to the far side of the large garden to show off with his sword, the manodo. Of course his exact words weren't "show off", but the both of you knew what he meant when he had first invited you down there. 

Anyways, Shulk was doing some kind of fancy trick with the sword and somehow managed to hit himself with it, which leaves us with you rushing over to his injured form. "O-ouch...", he groaned through gritted teeth while clutching his midsection in pain. He lost his balance, but before he could fall, you had wrapped an arm around him and gently set him down. Your eyes traveled towards where is hand was shielding his injury, internally wincing when you say the blood staining his shirt. Without even warning him, you began removing his shirt. Shulk blushed slightly, although he knew you were just doing that to inspect his wound, he couldn't help his mind from racing over the fact that his crush was undressing him. Even if it was just his shirt. 

That's right, Shulk had a major crush on (M/N), and it saddened him to know that there was a chance that you didn't feel the same way. 

You had never shown interest in guys, at least not externally. (M/N) was known for keeping to himself but also being polite and chivalrous. And although you may not reciprocate those feelings, Shulk was happy that he was able to break down your walls and have  you behave less secretive around him.

 Once you had removed Shulk's shirt, your eyes scanned down Shulk's bare chest and towards the slash that made it's appearance on his midsection. Shulk could feel his blush worsen at the feeling of yours eyes tracing the details of his skin. He mentally kicked himself for thinking the way he is.

Shulk watched you as you pulled a handkerchief out of the cloak you always wore. You hesitated for half a second before giving him a warning. "This is going to hurt a little..". Shulk nodded, and braced himself as you cleaned the blood from the wound as gently as possible. He let out a quiet hiss. You bit your lip and gave a sympathetic look to him. You shushed him soothingly.

 "You're going to be okay..", you smiled gently at him. You took his hand in your's and guided it to the handkerchief. "Put pressure on that for a sec.", you spoke, Shulk nodding soon after. 

Shulk watched you once more as you began to remove your cloak, his eyes widening slightly. He had never actually seen you without your cloak on. He blushed lightly at the dapper attire you wore beneath your cloak. You wore a wight button-up shirt with a black sleeveless tailcoat over it. 

He adverted his eyes, only to jump slightly when he felt you pull him towards you. You gripped his shoulder and pulled his back against your chest. Shulk's blush deepend as he sat there being thankful that he was facing away from you. 

"(M-(M/N)?", Shulk questioned, mentally kicking himself for stuttering. You didn't respond, but Shulk soon figured out what you were doing when you began to tie your beloved cloak around his injurey so it could serve as a bandage to keep him from bleeding out. 

"There.", you said, as you secured your cloak around his midsection while smiling down at your handywork. Shulk looked up at you with shy smile. "Thanks.". You frowned while staring down at him. "Don't do that again, you really scared me...".

Shulk felt his heart flutter at those words. You were scared for him. You cared about him.

"Trust me..", he began, looking down at his wound that was lovingly wrapped in your cloak, "I learned my lesson.".

He smiled weakly as you chuckled lightly.

You sighed, as you turned Shulk sideways in your lap. Shulk blushed lightly as he remembered that he was currently in your lap. You couldn't fight the small smirk that made it's way onto your face as you saw Shulk's blush in the corner of your eye.