Dan IS on fire

(This is not serious plz don't hurt meh)
"I don't want to go."
"Y/N it will be fun come on!"
"Fine but I'm not socializing with people."
Your best friend Louise is a party animal. When it comes to party's she always drags you along to drive her home when she's drunk, but hey what are friends for.
"I'm not saying you have to!" Louise explains
"Well let's go, I guess."
You aren't exactly like her, your more like the nerdy type ya know, Anime, Pokémon that kinda gal.
"Your wearing that?"
"And?" You say with a raised eye brow
You don't play around either. As geeky as you look you can stand up for yourself.
"Let's party!" Louise said too exited
"Ya ya ya." You say rolling your eyes back
You step into the car and start it up.
"Another shit party." You said with a yawn
As you pull up to the drive way you are greeted by a loud sweaty frat boy.
"Hi I'm Louise!!" She said trying to talk louder than the music
You walk in the house and immediately find the darkest quietest room. There was a boy in that room probably trying to escape from social interaction like you.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you in here. Do you mind?" You say to the boy
"Oh no not at all have a seat." The boy said with a grin
He was sitting on the floor playing on a Nintendo DS. You sit next to the boy on the floor observing his features.
"I'm Dan by the way." He said closing his DS turning towards you.
" I'm Y/N." You say flashing him a smile
"What where you playing on there anyway?" You question
"Oh just Pokémon." He said twiddling his thumbs
"Cool!! What's your favorite Pokémon." You say in a extremely happy way
"Snorlax what about you!"
"No way!! Snorlax is my favorite too!!"
"Your kidding!"
"No I swear!" You say a with a grin
"It's funny, usually I have to hide my geekiness when I talk to girls." He said with a smile
" I like your geekiness." You say with a giggle
The tank top you were wearing showed just enough cleavage, or maybe too much.
Dan broke eye contact with you and looked straight at your cleavage. You saw his adams apple bob up and down while he gulped. He looked down at his crotch and immediately cover it with his backpack.
"Are you ok? Your turning red."
"Um y..yah I'm f..fine."
You knew what was going on and the truth was he was turning you on too. You held onto the handle of Dans backpack. You lifted it up and placed it behind you. You look into Dans eyes. You could see his cheeks heating up to a brighter red.
"Maybe I could see your pokéballs?"
You smirked running a finger down the zipper of his jeans.
"Only if I can get a pik aht chew."
Dan grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closer to him.His soft rosey lips locked with yours. Slowly but increasing passionately. His quiet moans filled your mouth making you crazy for him.
"How about we take this to a bedroom." Dan said standing up
He held your hand leading you upstairs to a bedroom.
Dan opened the door to the room. As soon as you were both in he shut and locked the door then pushed you against it.
"Your so beautiful Y/N." Dan said catching his breath
Your hands were intertwined with his dark hair.
"Touch me." You say biting his lip
His hands trailed up your body and onto your breasts, cupping them, squeezing lightly.
You flip Dan over so that his back was on the door. You lift up your shirt exposing your black lace push up bra. Leaving Dan speechless and out of breath.
"Like what you see?" You say with a devilish smirk
"That's how we got here in the first place." He said placing your hand on his bulge.
You grab onto Dans shirt and push him on the bed causing him to groan.
You straddle his lap. You can feel his erection through his skin tight jeans.
"I think this needs to come off." You say tugging at his shirt
You pull Dans shirt off while biting your lip. His hips slowly buck rubbing against you, wanting friction.
"Eager, are we?" You giggle
"Please." Dan pleaded
"Please what?" You say while cupping him through his jeans
"More." Dan said breathless
"Well since you asked so nicely." You unbutton Dans jeans then unzip them.
"These look better on the floor don't you think?." You rip Dans jeans off and throw them on the floor
He stood up grabbing you by your waist and throwing you on the bed.
"D..." You were cut off by Dans lips smashing against yours.
"My turn princess."
He was hovering above you on all fours. His plump lips move to your jawline leaving love bites. Then moving down to your neck and going lower and lower to your collarbone making small purple hickeys. He reached behind you unclamping your bra and throwing it across the room.
"Sweet Jesus." He said under his breath
Dans lips attached to your nipple suckling softly. You let him have his fun for about a minute then pushed his head down. You let out a whimper following by a "Please Dan."
You could feel him smirk against your stomach as he trailed down closer and closer to the waist band of your sweats.
"Beg." You obaide to his command.
"Please Dan I want you to touch me."
"Sure thing kitten." He pulled down your sweats leaving you in only a thong.
"Sexy!" He said pulling on your panties and letting them slap against you.
"Before we do anything don't you want to see what your dealing with?"
You watched Dan as sat at the edge of the bed. You follow him and get on your knees. You slowly pull at his boxers then yank them off watching in amaze as his member flys up to his stomach. He moans at the feeling of being free.
"Holy shit." You mumble as you wrap your hand around his hard on causing him to whimper.
"Y/N come on already." He moans out.
You lick his tip collecting the pre-cum off. His long fingers toy with your hair. He pushes your head down causing him to slam into the back your throat.
" f..FuCk!" He moaned out getting a tighter hold on your hair. You continue to suck him off.
"I'm gonna cum!" You gave him one last deep throat and pulled away. You crawled up through his legs straddling his lap again.
"Ready?" He asked. You nod your head. Dan pulled the strap of the thong aside but still leaving them on you. He ran his shaft against your entrance. "How bad do you want me babe?" He teased. You moaned in response. "Answer me princess."
"Fuck Dan I've only know you for an hour but no one has ever turned me on like you do."
"Oh really?" He said sliding into you with a smirk. Your head flicks back in pleasure. His hips buck into yours as you bounce on him.
"Oh my god you feel so good!" Dan shouted out.
"Dan!" You moan
"Louder, let every one know who's fucking you."

"DANNN! You moan even louder
"Good girl. Now cum for me babe!"
After a couple thrusts you're orgasm took over your body. Nothing but bliss flowed through your veins.
"Ahw fuCk Y/N!!" He said releasing his load into you. You both fall back out of breath.
"Bloody hell that was amazing!" Dan said looking you in your eyes giving you a wink.