Dear Mr. X

I've got a question, have you watched the movie Warm Bodies? If you have, then think of me as R (Minus the blood, pale skin, the man parts and a whole lot of other stuff.) and you're Julie. (Not that you're girly or anything but-- you get my point! Right?)

You made my heart start beating. For some reason, you made me feel alive. I have been trying for months, trying to atleast feel something towards someone. My heart was in pieces, all scattered around. I never bothered picking them all up nor standing up after people kicked me down. I just laid there, feeling dead inside. But at the sound of your voice, all the pieces were glued back together. With your laugh, it was like you offered me your hand and pulled me up.

I cry everytime you sing, I feel like my heart wants to leap out of my chest and come running to you. You got my heart wrapped around your finger and even if you let it go i would probably pick it up and tie it back around your finger.

Mr. X, oh what i'd do to know who you are and get to know you better. You're driving me insane. I'll tell you something and hope that you don't freak out.

I want to be the one who makes you laugh so hard that your cheek and tummy starts hurting. I want to be the one that keeps you warm at night by being in your arms. I want to be the one to hold your hand, kiss your nose, and make you so happy your eyes show it. I want you to sing me a lullaby and sing in front of crowds even though you're embarrassed easily. I want to call your name repeatedly until you turn around so I can kiss your lips. I want to be scooped up in your arms and so close to you I can heart your heart beat. I just want you.

But I know I can't.

You deserve so much more.

I'm too awkward. I'm a weirdo. I embarrass myself too much when talking to you. I'm not pretty. I'm not the one for you.

But I want to thank you. Thank you for making me feel like this, thank you for making me smile even though you're not aware. Thank you for making me happy.

You will find a girl who will give you all the love you deserve. A girl who you can show off to your friends and family. A girl you'll be so proud of and everytime you look at her, you'll fall deeper inlove because of how stunning she is. And I'll be here, being the happiest girl because the person that's making me happy found someone who'll make him happy :)

Your laugh is so angelic, so soothing, so care free and addicting. Ate Eydee told me that you laugh a lot, and I want you to stay that way. I never want to know that you're sad because i'll be sad too. I'm connected to you, clinging to you like a koala haha. And one more thing....

I fucking love you X.

-K.Y