The X Effect

My heart drops down to my stomach everytime you click on that blank star to make it orange. Making your name appear in my interactions. It skips a beat, then continues on it's steady rhythm. The corners of my lips twitch up. "Ah, you noticed me again." I would say.

I told some of my friends about you, and they all think i'm crazy. "Falling inlove with someone you've never met?" they would ask incredulously and I would say "Haha yeah." like a girl drunk inlove. One even asked, "What if he's ugly?" and I thought about it for a minute then said, "So?"

Eversince I met you, I have asked atleast 6 random people favors. I ask them to send the letters I make for you. It's rather funny really, how I would blow up their inbox just to ask them to send a silly little link to you because if I was the one to send it, you might figure out that it's me. Sooner or later, a tattle tale will probably figure out who I am and tell you. I don't think I'm ready for that though. All this rubbish I do just to get noticed by you.

Oh, that rhymes.

Anyway, I hope this letter and my future letters wouldn't get mixed in with the mass of other letters you receive and remain unread because that would be sad.

Ps. I would very much like to hit yours and Ate Eydee's haters with a fry pan.

And to Ate Eydee, I really appreciate you offering to introduce me to X but it's too soon for that. It was nice talking to you though ;)