X marks the spot!

Today has been quite uneventful. But my mind had been active. I don't know how it is possible to be thinking about you a lot when I only know so little. The fact that you are so close to turning 19 makes me want to speed up the months so I can already turn 17. Is the 2 year age gap okay with you? Ahaha, i'm kidding. I wonder where you've been all day, school probably. I am guessing that the color of your hair is either black or brown. Do you style it up or do you just leave it down? I wonder what your smile looks like. I would love to see it someday. Do you think my head is in the clouds? Do you like it when I send you letters like this? So many questions. All left unanswered. But that doesn't matter, the fact that i'm aware that you read my letters makes me happy enough.

I played your songs again. I couldn't get tired of your voice. It brings me into an abyss of emotions. Sometimes I'm laughing, sometimes I just listen with a straight face. These emotions that I feel have become foreign to me, and now that i'm starting to feel them again, deep inside I know that i'm happy. I wonder what your voice might sound if you're sleepy. Not to sound like a complete creep but I'd like to hear it. How you yawn and slurr your words. I would probably be smiling like an idiot while listening to your raspy voice over the phone. It really sucks that you're so far away.

I'd been checking your asks and I'd be lying if I said that they're not pissing me off because they absolutely are. I have only known you for a few days but I know that you take your role seriously and you love what you're doing. I'd been trying not to tweet you or react to the hate you're receiving because i'm afraid that'll blow my cover. After all, you are still quite anonymous to me so I would stay the same to you. Anyway, what you're doing is okay. The way you answer them is okay. They should be thankful that you take your time in answering their questions rather than bitch and demand you to be like this and that. I know you're tough, so I hope that you wouldn't leave us :)

That is all, you should go to sleep love :)

-K.Y