Lola Montez

Feel the fire where she walks

Lola Montez so beautiful

shady and a tempered dame

blinding your eyes with her spider dance

*Monday, halv past two*

*Michael Pov*

I was with Rob, when I was about to get in my car, I saw a young woman with long black hair and grey eyes. She is pretty and is a head shorter than me. When she sees me she smiles at me back I smile, I've never seen her but I was immediately love with her. Love at first sight, why must just happen to me? I'll probably see her Nevermore. But suddenly she comes to me and asks me: ,,Excuse me they are from here?" ,,Yes i'm from here!" ,,Which is great they can help me?" ,,Shure!" ,,I'm New York so I know my way here not!" ,,Should I them even show a bit Copenhagen?" ,,That would be nice Thanks, and they may like you to tell me I'm Lola Montez!" ,,I Michael Schøn Poulsen you may also you say to me!" ,,Thanks, is everything alright?" ,,Yes, I have a band called Volbeat and we have a song that called like you!"

*Five Hours later*

Her perfomance utterly erotic subversive to all ideas

and for public morality

and cool as she was she didn't care

see the miner throw his gold

lifting her skirt howling loud like a wolf

hell raising and full of sin

when lola was dancing and showing her skin

*In Michaels, hous*

I give Lola something to drink, I drink a Cola too. ,,Thanks that u show me Copenhagen!" ,,No Problem!" Lola and I replace oure phones numbers. Lola sleeps with me in the guest room because they came here shortly. Lola and i go to bed. I strip completely on out I will only boxer shorts than I lie down in the bed, after a while I fall asleep.

__________________________________

*Stand biscuits*

Hello,

I hope u like the Chapter :)

Your Lennox.