Chapter Two

The bell rang for second class which was art for me.I started to gather up my things,"Hey um come by my house this afternoon we can figure out what actress we're going to do."I couldn't believe I asked him to come over."Is this like a date?!!" "No Corey it's for school." "Yeah but you want it to be a date."I rolled my eyes,while writing down my address on a piece of paper."Just be there."I shoved the paper into his chest and smiled and walked out of Mr.Daniel's room.I started to walk upstairs when Lilly ran beside me,"So how'd it go with Corey?" "He isn't a jerk his perfect." "Well what happened?" "You will find out."I walked into art.The day went by pretty fast and it was finally lunch time,that's the worst part of my day and everyone's day.No one ever sits at the same table everyday,it's always a new table.I found Frank and dragged him to one table were Lilly was sitting at.I seen Corey and all his buddies walk to a table he seen me and smiled."Oh my gosh Corey is coming over here everyone act natural."I said trying to act cool."We are acting natural."Frank said shoving a fry in his mouth.Corey sat by me."How's your day been?" "You must really wanna go with me to the dance Corey."He laughed."Sorta,you are the hottest girl in our grade." "Am not." "Am too."We both started to laugh."Aweeeeee Corey ask her out already!"I looked and seen Lilly leaning on Franks arm."Shut up Lilly he don't have to." "Yeah I'm getting to know Sydni first then I will." "Oh yeah and when will you get to know me?"He leaned in acting like he was going to kiss me but stopped and stood up"When I come to your house after school." "Your not being nice Corey!" He turned around "Hey hey hey just because you wanted to kiss me doesn't mean I'm not nice."I rolled my eyes,"I never said I wanted to kiss you." "So you never wanna kiss me?"He walked off."Oh my gosh you guys are so freaking cute.AND HIS COMING TO YOUR HOUSE?!??"Lilly was freaking out."Yes his coming to my house for our project." "What are you going to do about your dad?"I forgot my dad is coming home from a business trip today and is probably not going to want company or boys over at our house."Um I don't know yet."

short chapter sorry been kinda busy;)