Chapter One

(Cassi's POV)

"CASSI GET YOUR RACHET LIL' BUTT DOWN HERE!" Cameron yelled. "Coming, tool shed!" I snapped back. I ran down the stairs with my black sweater and sweat pants on. "Good morning, rachet queen." he said. I slapped him and got myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes. "Nash is coming in a few minutes, we're gonna go skating later today," Cam said. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" I asked. "I wanted to see how'd you react." "Butt-face." "I love you too, Cassi. Oh yeah,we're skating to Carter's house, bring a bathing suit." I ran upstairs into my room to find a pair of high waisted shorts, a tank, and my bathing suit. (A/N: Check out my polyvore for all my outfits for the stories I write : @ItzCassi) I got ready, then headed downstairs in my tank, shorts, with my bathing suit under, and my penny board. I rushed downstairs, and of course, Cameron on the other hand was shirtless with a pair of shorts on. I facepalmed and he laughed. "Go put your penny back upstairs, I just have you ride with Nash." he said. I blushed and laughed. "C'mon dorkus," he said taking me outside. Nash was standing there, and my eyes darted to look at my worn out converse. "Well, ya comin?" Nash asked. I nodded and hopped on his back, then he took off. "You're light," he said laughing. I laughed and we talked the whole skate to Carter's house.

***

I hopped off Nash's back and ran inside. I ran to Carter and hugged him, after all he was one of my best friends. I ran to the backyard and took off my shorts and tank then jumped in. Nash jumped in after me, then Cam and Carter. My eyes turned brown, I didn't know they did till later. I sat up on the concrete, then felt Carter splashing me with water. I threw him over my shoulder and threw him in the pool and he laughed. I ran in the house and found a hiding spot, then he found me after 5 minutes. He threw me over his shoulder and threw me in the pool. "Carter!" I screamed. Everyone laughed and I got out of the pool. "Aye can I use your shower?" I asked Carter. "Yeah, go upstairs to the bathroom." I ran upstairs and went to go shower, then put on my regular clothes. I rushed downstairs, and we said bye, then we left. I hopped on Nash's back, then we went home. "Here, text me," Nash said, then gave me a paper with his number. "Looks like someone got lucky," Cam said. "Yes, I did, Cam. Yes, I did."

(FIRST CHAPTER WOOOOO! Hope you like! Bye <3 - Cassi)