Chapter 3

(Cassi's POV)

Today was my birthday, and it was 3 weeks since I've seen Nash.

"Cassi get in the car now." Cam said.

"What's going on?"

"Nash is in the hospital."

At that very moment, the tears ran down my cheeks like marathon runners. I ran into the car while Cam speeded to the hospital.

"Don't cry, everything's gonna be okay." Cameron said, wiping a few tears off my face.

"Cam, the love of my life is the hospital and your saying everything's fine?" I said, sobbing after I was done.

**

I sat in a chair next to his bed. His big blue eyes were shut, my eyes red and puffy.

"C-cassi..?" I heard him say in a sleepy voice.

"Oh thank God you're okay!" I said, pulling him into my arms and crying on his shoulder.

"I'm okay, I'm just glad you're okay. Carter almost killed Shawn and I, we were gonna surprise you, then the car lost control and now we're here."  He said, kissing my forehead, me still bawling on his shoulder.

"I'm just glad you 3 are okay, I can't imagine life without you guys."

"I can't imagine life without you, my beautiful princess."

"I can't imagine life without you either, my handsome prince."

(Sorry for not updating and the short chapter! 2 chapters will becoming Saturday and Sunday. Hope you enjoy! Love chu all <3)