Chapter 2

(Nash's POV)

It was a day after we went swimming at Carter's house, and I already have a crush on Cameron's sister. I bit my lip as I tried to find something good to wear. I put on my red crewneck, a pair of skinny jeans, and my red Vans. I grabbed my penny board, said bye to everyone, then rode to Cam's house. I knocked on the door, and Cassi opened the door. "Hi Nash, want me to call Cam for you?" she asked. "Actually, I came here to ask you if you wanted to skateboard with me," I told her. She smiled with those pearly white teeth, and then said yes. "I'll go get dressed, come in." I stepped in the house and sat on the couch while Cam made nachos. "So, why you here?" he asked. "To ask your adorable sis if she wanted to come skateboard with me." "Oh, and make sure you take VERY good care of her." "I will, promise." She came running downstairs with her penny board and I got up and we left, I knew this day was gonna be fun.

(Cassi's POV)

Nash opened the door for me and I got on my skateboard. "This my first ride in a few months, do you mind holding my hand for a bit?" I asked. He held my tiny little hand in his huge hand as we rode downhill. "You can let go if you want," I told him. "I don't want to, I don't want you getting hurt," he said. I blushed and smiled.

***

It was now 6:30, and I was tired. "Wanna head home?" Nash asked. I nodded and he held my hand the whole way home.We carried our penny boards as we walked, but Nash carried me cause he saw me getting tired. "Go ahead and sleep, I'll carry you." he gave me a piggyback ride home, then fell asleep on his back.

***

I woke up to Nash asleep next to me on the couch. I checked the time on my phone, 12:15 midnight. "Nash, you alive?" I said shaking his arm. His eyes slowly opened as I sat up in my seat. "Yeah, I'm alive." "It's midnight, you know that right?" "Yeah, I crashed here to make sure you wouldn't freak out finding out I wasn't here." "Oh,ok." He then said really fast, "I think I love you." I blushed and smiled then hugged him. "I do too, Nash. I really do."

(Hope you liked this chapter! I'll update this story every Friday, so wait for a new chapter every Friday. Thanks for reading!)