5

~ At The Park~

(Y/N P.O.V)

I got to the park like Jungkook had asked. I knew that it was him because of the "kookie" in his username. I used to be pretty close to him before he had become popular. He had forgotten about me since then, he hasn't spoken to me in anyway till yesterday over text. I was walking towards a park bench in the center of the park, so he could see me when he comes.

I was just sitting on the park bench till I heard someone shouting my name, and I turned in that direction. I saw Jungkook waving from not to far away. I stood up and waved. I was super nervous because I didn't want to bring up the past at all. Knowing me, I'm gonna say something stupid because there will most likely be a super awkward moment.

He came up to me. " So, you're that rude girl I was messaging yesterday." He gave a little laugh. " W-Well, we should go get that ice cream now. " I started walking the direction of the ice cream parlor. Yup, you just walked away from him. I reached the door and held it open for him. He took a while to reach me but I still waited.

We got inside and we ordered our ice cream. " I'll get the cookies n' cream with a plain vanilla waffle cone, please." He got his ice cream and I ordered next. " I'll get bubble gum flavor in a cup please." We both sat down and enjoyed our ice cream. I broke the silence, " You would get cookies n' cream." I laughed as I ate my ice cream. " Well I am kookie." He winked and laughed. And just like that, our little meeting was over.