10

She got all dressed up and put make up on. Not too much to where it was cakey, but enough to enhance her features in a beautiful way. She felt pretty. She spun in a circle before heading down stairs.

Everyone was already waiting for her as her mom let them in. She wanted to have a grand entrance. She slowly walked down, wondering how the crowd would react.

Her friend MinJae noticed her and pointed. Everyone clapped and she started to blush.

Do I look okay? Wow, lots of people came.  It's like a club.

She looked around and instantly spotted Jimin.

He came. He actually came.

Jimin had also brought his posse. Jeon Jungkook was also there. He bit his lip at the sight of her and she looked at him in disgust.

I didn't know he'd bring him. I wish Chim was here. I'd give him a big hug.

Jimin walked to the edge of the stairs and helped her down the few steps that were left. She turned tomato red. She hoped that her concealer would cover that up.

"You look amazing. " He smiled and twirled her around.

"Thank you. And thank you for coming. " She smiled at the ground.

"No problem. Why wouldn't I come to a party of one of my beautiful friends?" He smiled at her.

She felt butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't believe Park Jimin was saying these things to her. Now she only feared that he'd deny ever saying it if she ever brought it up in front of someone he knew. That's the scary part about guys. They always mix things up for their pride.

She sat at one of the set up tables in her large living room. She drank some punch and ate a couple snacks. She sat there watching the guys Jimin brought dance with her friends. She didn't have anyone to dance with. She didn't want anyone to dance with. She couldn't dance and she knew that.

This night is great. Chim would make it better. He'd probably insist me to dance. Then I'd deny and he'd keep insisting. Then I'd tell him I can't dance, then he'd maybe say that my pretty little self doesn't have to worry about being good. He'd just want me to have fun.

"Hey birthday girl. Wanna dance?" Jimin walked up to her and offered a hand.

"Nah." She waved his hand away.

"Come on, Just Dance with me. Just once." He kept insisting.

"I suck at dancing. " She wave away his hand again.

"Okay, I'll stay here with you then. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone on her birthday. You should be having fun." He slightly shouted over the music and sat next to her.

She nodded and they spoke about stupid little things. He made her laugh. He kept complimenting her. He made her blush, she made him blush.

I think- I think I like him.