Jacksepticeye x Reader Fanfiction Part 2 "The Date"

Author's Notes

So this is part 2 of my Jacksepticeye x Reader Fanfiction and I have some quick notes all it is, is that (FC) is Favorite Color and (FP) is Favorite Pasta.

Jack's POV

"So would you like to go to dinner sometime?" She blushes. "S...sure..." "Hey no need to be nervous (YN)..." "N..Nervous who's nervous? Are you nervous? I'm not nervous..." She's afraid I can DEFINITELY tell. "Would you like to go at eight tonight?" "T..tonight? Sure!" She says in one of the most scared tone of a voice I have ever heard.

Narrator

Jack walks to his house and (YN) walks to her hotel room. It's 6:30 and they both are getting ready for their date.

(YN) POV

"So what am I going to wear?" I look through my closet and find a beautiful (FC) dress. And then (BFN) does my hair, I also find a white pair of high heels. 

Jack POV

"What should I wear?" I look through my closet and find a tux and a green bow-tie. 

Narrator

It's 7:50 and Jack drives to pick up (YN). 

Jack POV

"(YN) You look amazing..." 

(YN) POV

I feel like i'm about to pass out. "Thanks Jack." "Call me Sean." He says kindly. "Oh sorry." "Oh no, it's not a problem." He says nervously. "Oh okay." We get to OLIVE GARDEN!!!!! (Reference to Vanoss in 3...2...1) "Come on down to the Olive Garden and get your free bread sticks!" I say stupidly. "Oh sorry, I watched Vanoss today." "Hey, so did I!" Sean says laughing. We both sing it then we walk inside. The waitress says, "What would you two lovebirds like?" I blush. "Um...Can I get the (FP)?" I say, still blushing. "Oh can I also get that? It's my favorite pasta here." "Sure sweethearts." She says kindly.

Jack POV

"That's really weird that (FP) is your favorite pasta. 'Cause that's my favorite." "Really?" She says nervously. "Yeah..." I say nervously too. 

Narrator 

They finish up their date and they both get into the car.

(YN) POV

"Tonight was amazing Sean." "I'm glad you liked tonight. Because I did." Then we looked into each others eyes and we shared.... a kiss.

                                                                                END