Lets uncover this mystery, together.

You woke up again in your room wondering what had happened. You stood up but hurt yourself. Yusei was laying at your legs. You thought "He fell asleep looking after me, that's so sweet." You noticed you were only wearing bandages i so you covered your self again. Akiza walked into the room smiling. "Y/N are you feeling any better?" You smiled and replied, "it's just a few jolts of pain, other than that I am completely fine." You weren't fine, you were actually thinking about what happened earlier. The monster, the bracelet... Could that all be connected? "Hello, Earth to Y/N?" You snapped out of your deep thought and laughed. "Sorry Aki, just daydreaming." Yusei was waking up so you pretended to be still asleep. He yawned and smiled. "Hey Aki, is Y/N? awake yet?" Akiza giggled. "No she's still asleep." Yusei frowned. "Yuse, you really like her don't you?" "Yeah, aki. She means the world to me. I'd be lost if anything were to happen to her." You yawned and stood up, but you hurt yourself in the process. "Are you okay Y/N." You smiled. "Yeah I am fine, thanks for asking Yusei." The bracelet was still on your wrist but it didn't activate, since you weren't using any energy. You sighed. "Akiza, Yusei... We might be in danger."

I am so sorry for the short chapter, I'll update again soon so I can make it up to you. - Bri💕