Chapter 12

Hie cutie pies...

So here comes my twelfth official chapter.

Hope you all like it.

And Thanks for all The reads, votes and comments.

HAPPY READING

THANK YOU

#GO_ROCK

************************************************************

One month later...

Arnah's POV
----------------------

"Hey Arnah, have you seen this New blonde model Tris" - Rosy said while reading something in a fashion magazine.

"Umm...No Why?" - i replied uninterestedly while chewing my pizza.

"Well she's The New girl of 'The Vernan Raichand' "- She said while quoting Vernan's name.

"Wh...what?" -i struggled as I chocked on my Food.

"Are you okay?" - Ayush asked while rubbing my back to ease my breath.

"He is such a womanizer. His last girl lasted Till two months ago" -Shreya replied casually.

"But he is very Dedicated to his Work. He never brings his girls in the Office." - Ayush said thoughtfully.

"Yes you're right" -Rahul agreed.

What? Vernan is a womanizer. How Can he be one.?- my mind asked.
Why Can't he be? He is so Rich, handsome and successful. Every girl drools over him as IF he is their prey. So he has Every right to become a womanizer.
Does it matter to me? No right? - my inner voice asked.

********

Tring!

"Arnah bring The file of Mr. Taneja in my Office now." - Vernan ordered sternly and cutt The call.
I sighed loudly and headed towards his office with that file.

*****

"Sir your file"- i handed him The file and was about to leave
when....

"Arnah what happen?"- Vernan asked softly.
Oh my! How Can he change his voice in split second from from anger to soft.

"Nothing sir" -i replied.

"There must be something Otherwise you won't have been calling me 'sir' instead of Vernan." - he said with anxiously.

"Sir you're my boss and I am one of your employee. So How Can I call you by your name? It would be exceeding my boundary." - i replied.
But this not The actual reason that you stopped calling him by his name. Is'nt it because of that Tris?- my mind mocked at me.

"But I am giving you my permission to call me by my name." - he said angrily.

"I am sorry sir but its against The rule. While everyone calls you 'sir' so How Can I call you by your First name. Sorry sir but I Can't."

He stared at me for sometime as IF figuring out something then replied....

"Hmmm...you Can leave MS. Mihir"

"Thank you sir"

*****

"Sir today's report." - i said handing over it to Vernan.

"Hmmm." - Vernan hummed in reply took The report frøm me. While taking The report from my hånd, his fingers accidently brushed against mine. His fingers were so hot that i felt my skin burning on his touch.
I got confused as to Why his skin is hot. But on glancing on his eyes, i found his eyes blood shot red.

"Sir Are you okay?" - i asked with concern.

"What Will happen to me?"

God! The ego of this man has reached to its height.

On glancing towards his table, i found a Glass of Water. I instantly picked up The Glass and handed it to Vernan.

"Sir please have it."

"No"

"Sir please. You Will feel Better."

"Nah"

"Vernan please drink it." - i said irritatedly.
He looked at me from his laptop at once and smirked. Huh?
He extanded his hånd in order to take The Glass.

"I Like The way you spell my name." - he smiled smuggly and
drank The Water.
Oh shit! Did I utter his name?-my mind asked.
Yes i did.
God! He is so childish.

"Come. Lets go" - he said and got up from his Seat.
Yeah, now it has been one month since he drops me Home, one month since Hailey returned Home, one month since i am working with him as his deputy PÅ, one month since i Work here in 'The Raichand'.

We were about about to enter his car when he suddenly left my hånd and was about to Fall on The ground when i hold him.

"Sir Are you okay?"

"I am få...fine." - he steadied himself and sat in The car.

"Max start The car." - Vernan ordered sternly but weakly.

************************************************************

Hie cutie pies

How was The chapter

Please vote and comment

Thank you

#go_rock