Chapter 1

Y/N sat at her desk, the last lesson was soon to be over. The last 25 minutes seemed like an eternity. Y/N sighed for herself.

She sat alone at her desk. Her bestfriend was sick today and stayed home, refusing to go to school when Y/N had asked her to come. Even "pretty please" didn't work. Y/N faced the teacher, sitting at his desk. He was looking through some papers, she could not see what kind of papers it was though. Probably the assignment  Y/N and her class had finished the lesson before this one. This was math, and Y/N absolutely hated it. Especially when she was alone. Grumbling quiet for herself, she  resumed to her math paper and continued writing.

Y/N was concentrated on her math work, but her teacher interrupted the whole class.

"I have to bring some of the assignment papers for your math test tomorrow. Continue working with your math papers, I'll be right back.", he had said right before he left the classroom.

Y/N rolled her eyes. Of course they weren't going to continue their work. And right as the door closed behind the teacher, mostly all the guys in the class started to whisper to eachother. Some even threw some erasers and pencils at eachother. Y/N tried to focus more on her paper, but she couldn't. There was too much gibberish going on in the classroom. Even the girls had started to ignore their work now.

After a while of snickering, chitter chatter and throwing stuff at eachother, the door finally opened. Y/N expected for the whole class to go quiet. But they didn't. It wasn't the teacher? She could've sworn that they would've shut up right on the spot if it was. Y/N slowly looked up, raising her brows as she noticed that it wasn't the teacher. At all. It was the seniors. Eighteen year old guys. Three of them. She did not recognize two of them, but she did indeed recognize one. Hyungwon. Quite popular in school. Even though Y/N had heard rumours of him being very shy and quiet. Apparently, she had also heard rumours of girls chasing him. Funny. He didn't seem like the guy who would go chasing after girls.

Y/N watched the three seniors greet some of the guys from her own class. Seemed like they were friends. Anyhow, Y/N decided to not be bothered anymore, and quickly resumed to her math paper.

After a few moments, Y/N threw a glance at the seniors and the juniors. For some reason, she seemed to notice that Hyungwon was glancing at her, too. She shook her head slightly, frowning at the thought. Why would he do that? He's a senior, probably has a girlfriend. Yes, he is quite good looking. Okay, not 'quite'. Maybe even, 'really', good looking. Y/N blushed at what she just had thought about. Why did all of this have to happen now? This was rather annoying.

Y/N sighed deeply, trying to concentrate hard on her math paper. But she just didn't know what the answers were anymore. There was too much 'Hyungwon' on her mind now. Great.

Y/N hadn't even gotten through half the paper, when she heard some loud laughs and giggles, before she felt a gust of her pass by her. There was a really neat perfume scent beside her now. Someone was sitting beside her. And she had noticed that the whole class had gone quiet. She raised her head, her E/C eyes meeting 'his' chocolate brown eyes. Stunned, Y/N sat there quiet for a few moments. Then she realised who it was.

Y/N began blushing as she heard a few giggles around her. Hyungwon looked down at her, giving her a awkward, yet sweet smile.

"U-uhm.. Hi.", Y/N began, noticing that she stuttered. She wanted to run out of there, right here, right now. This was embarassing, to say the least. Hyungwon must've noticed that Y/N stuttered, because now he seemed to feel abit more relieved, knowing he wasn't the only one who was quite shy and nervous.

"Hi.", he said, tilting his head slightly.

"C'mon Hyungwon!", someone shouted from the back of the classroom. It was one of his senior friends. The one who sat beside him pushed his elbow against him playfully.