chapter 1

I only was 6 years old when it happened. A virus started killing millions of people every one of the age of over 13 so that meant the virus killed my mom I couldn't stop crying imagine your whole family over the age of 13 dead, which is most of them, and all you have is your sisters with you. Everyone else that was family to you that you still had where in another state. "Let's go the orphanage," said maple with tears in her eyes. 

She's your sister.  You guys Threw on some warm clothes and dug a grave for my mother. We cried for a good two hours. What do you expect?! Our mother just died and our father too even if we don't live with him we know that he's well over 13.

Time skip>:)

We were taken from our home before we could get to the orphanage. We are being used as blood slaves. I feel bad for us kids they're miss using us we're the future of humanity. One day when I'm older I'll help save kids like us, and make the vampires pay for what they did to my family and my friends. I'll make the world a better place for humanity.

(Time skip brought to you by levis icy glare)

I and my sibling were up late last night when we overheard some kids talk about escaping. "Maple their plan sounds full proof can we go to please." " I don't know (y/n) what if something happens, what if something goes wrong we could all die. For example what if they let them steal the map and the gun  leading them and us into a trap." Maple said. 'Damn she's right ' I thought.

 Then I suddenly had an idea. "What if we follow behind them, and if something goes wrong we could always sonic blast out of that bitch." Maple finally agreed.

(Time skip brought to you by erens adorable smile)

We were following behind them then all of a sudden I heard the clacking of shoes, so I made everyone hold hands and hid behind some bars until they left. We were almost there and then all of a sudden I heard clapping and I peeked out of the corner and saw a noble. This is not going to end well for anyone.

(Time skip brought to you by yuu-chan's scream *Author-chan cries a little "I'll be your friend yuu-chan")

The vampire started killing the kids.I couldn't stop my self so I tried to help them, but Mercedes would let me. So I started screaming knowing I couldn't do anything about the noble killing all of the kids. My screams were muffled by maples hands I was angry with her but I know she was seconds away from trying to kill the noble. Apparently, she was friends with the blond boy, she was glaring down at the noble when he so much as glanced him. 

Boy with blue hair turned around and saw me.(Because of your muffled screaming.) He looks surprised but then again sad because his friends are dying. Then his blond friend took the gun out of his hands and charged at the vampire noble. The vampire stabbed him in the stomach. 

My I eyes widened and I screamed loud enough for the blonde to hear me he looked at me for a second and saw the tears streaming down my face and my pained look. He looks at me and gave me a sympathetic smile and tried to shoot the vampire again, but the vampire cut his hand off and the gun flew out of his hand. Maple snapped and sprinted down to the noble with murderous intentions and tried to kill the vampire but she got stabbed.  I felt my heart break and my mind shatter away from the humanity I had left (which wasn't  a lot to being with) sight of my sister being impaled. I ran to stab the vampire in the head (a/n you picked up some glass ).

 My eyes turned a crimson red (a/n you have this condition where your eyes turn the color of your mood. I got this idea from an amazing book from a great author on wattpad. Sorry I don't know his/her name but when I do I'll thank him/her) yuu-chan shot the vampire in the head, and I stabbed him in the forehead.

Time Skip

We stared at each other as the noble fell, with tears in our eyes. We both look away, as are gaze flew to our loved ones that doughy for us. As they now lay on the ground defeated and on the break of death. The endless stream of tears ran down my face as I stared at my departing sister. I clutched her body close to mine smearing her blood onto my clothes. " please maple don't leave me". I yelled knowing she couldn't stay long even if she wanted.