Chapter 5

This picture  is so cute 😍😍

Sorry for taking 4 ever to update so let's get it lets go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash back~

My hand was clutching his shirt while my other hand was holding his head to my neck as I tried to comfort him. I was a bit surprised when I felt his hand wrap around my waist. "Shhh it's gonna be okay... we'll be fine okay. " He looked up at me with year filled eyes. " I'll be here for *hiccups* you.

 So please stop crying." I gave him the biggest smile I could muster up due to the previous events that had just taken place. He nodded his head and gave me a small smile. Tears were still there but it was something. Then out of nowhere, some guys with hoodies show up. I felt the boy's grip tighten around me in a protective manner. We slowly yet cautiously got up. 

The man took off his hood and was surprisingly attractive but it was clear he was way older than me but I had no interest in him. "So the Legends where true," he said. "I'm general  Guren of the moon demon company," Guren said. So his name it guren. Guren held his hand out and told us he'd give us the power we need to kill the fangs. And we grabbed it.

Flashback over~

(Yuu-chan's P.O.V)

'Worst mistake of my life. Ever since I agreed to that crap all Guren has been doing is ignoring me. Urh'  I thought.

(A/n well the horseman a John look like this

Sorry couldn't find a better picture)

(Random guy#1) "Oh shit it's the four horsemen of John"!! he yelled (Random guy#2) "How'd they get so close without is noticing!!" He also yelled ( Because you suck at your job)
'If I can't handle them I don't deserve to breathe' I thought as I charged forward to kill the monster.

 "No don't do it"(Random guy#2) said "How'd a rookie like you even manage to get here (random guy#3) said. I killed the bastard anyway. I heard a growl behind me I turned around slowly (like those idiots in scary movies) and saw I missed one. But before I could move a muscle in a flash of light the monsters head came rolling to my feet. Disgusted I jumped away from it with my hair on edge. I heard a beautiful string of laughter coming from where the monsters once stood, it was none other than (y/n). "You are so busted when Guren-nii finds out" she giggled out.