The truth!

Ratliff pulls up in his car outside some old derelict manor!

Ratliff: [inside the house] HELLOOO ARE YOU HERE!

Voice : Of course I am!

Ratliff: So come out then.

                              A shadowy figure in a balaclava emerges from the darkness.

Ratliff: BEN!!! [ by the way ben is rydels ex boyfriend who tried to murder her]

Ben: Oh Ellington you're so stupid to believe that that phone call the other day was about some free car that you won.I mean I don't expect anything else,you always were a brainless twerp!

Ratliff: Then that makes two of us I guess doesn't It?

Ben: Actually no it doesn'y you....

Ratliff: That wasn't a question! 

Ben: You think I care?! 

Ratliff: You better!!!

Ben: [laughs] Soo how's my darling Rydel been. Is she still crazy for me!

Ratliff: No she not the only crazy one here is you!

Ben: Maybe but at least Im not some idiot who falls for all Rydel's little tricks!

Ratliff: Ok     1. I am not an idiot and   2.If you ever say that about Rydel again so help me I will..

Ben: You'll what? Murder me! Looks like Rydel has a thing for murderers after all.

Ratliff: How do you know that Im dating Rydel?

Ben: Thats for me to know and for you to never find out!

Ratliff: What do you mean?

Ben: I mean you should watch your back and your precious little girlfriend's too! Or bad luck might just come to you and all you love.

Ratliff: If you touch any of them I will literally snap your neck! Clear?

Ben: [whispers]    Crystal!     [laughs and walks away mysteriously]

Ratliff: Oh and one more thing!

Ben: Yes?

Ratliff: If you do touch them I will have you on trial by tomorrow!

Ben: Impossible! You have no proof! [smirks]

Ratliff: Rydel is my proof! [walks out, jumps into the car, and speeds away.

Ben: Well played Ratliff,but thanks for the tip! Without Rydel you have no proof. Lights out Rydel!!!

I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER!!! XX