Uncovered

So here is part 2, I hope that you enjoy it. Sorry for the long wait. 

"speaking"

'thoughts'

Cross Academy

Hikari's POV.

"Yukio." I adressed him, waiting carefully for an answer.

"What?" Yukio said back more or less irritated.

"Can I take them somewhere to talk?" I asked hoping for a 'yes'.

"Okay then, but be back before detention." Yukio said thinking for a second before answering. I'm satisfied with the answer anyway.

I looked at the strangers before telling them to follow me, I planned to go to my dorm. The best place for talking.

It's a bit of walking but I think they'll survive, they also told me their names on the way there.

"How far do we have to go to just talk dammit." Gokudera muttered, I heard him loud and clear. So I swiftly turned around causing all of them to stop.

"Oh shut it, be happy that I wanna talk today or that I'm even here. You could've been waiting for days, hell even weeks. So stop whining like a brat and just walk." I said in a harsh and irritated tone as I glared right into his eyes.

All of them stayed silent after my little rant, ignoring Gokuderas grumbling. Mukuro thought something that I couldn't figure out.

'~Kufufufu, she's something else. Also where did she go for a whole week.' Mukuro thought to himself.

The rest of the little journey went silent, no words were exchanged. The talking was held for in the dorm.

I glanced behind me, they were exchanging glances with each other from time to time.

What do they want from me?! My demon powers? They probably don't know about them.

They did seem like some nice folks, but I can't judge them just from their appearance. That would be a very big mistake.

Soon enough we arrived at my dorm and I lead them to the lounging area.

We settled down in the couches, I sat cross legged. I looked at all of them before leaving my eyes on Sawada.

"So what do you want from me?" I asked him, the question was directed to all of them but Sawada was most likely to answer.

"It may sound weird but, we would like you to join our family." Sawada asked, he was right. It was a weird thing to ask.

But I'm actually happy, a family to join. Somewhere I would feel at home. They offered me something like that, I really wanted to accept but I couldn't help being suspicious.

"Why me? Even so can I trust all of you? I don't know what you want from me or from where you came to get here. I don't know anything about any of you." I said in a suspicious tone.

Sawada looked at me thoughtfully, so did the others. They couldn't blame me, after the Vatican betrayed me I lost all trust I had in anything.

The Vatican had captured me, they hadn't kept it at that. There were some curious scientists in there, they had wanted to know a few things about half-demons so they took advantage of me.

I still have the scars they gave me, physically and mentally. Rin and the others helped me enormously, they had gotten me out there.

Mephisto and Aimamon had also helped, I now knew that they didn't like their youngest sister being hurt. I had gotten a hug from Aimamon afterwards and that had suprised me much. He never was one to show affection so I was overjoyed when I got the hug.