Temporary Chapter (And Apologies Given)

Hello, readers. It is your very tired and exhausted author.

Due to several reasons, including depression, anxiety, sheer stress at things happening on my farm (I live on a farm and have several responsibilities there), and simply the fact that I basically overworked myself trying to get these out for you guys on top of everything else I want to write, you're not getting all your shorts by Christmas. I'll try to get these out by the end of January at the latest, but please understand that I put out over 150k of published work alone this year, and that doesn't count all the unfinished projects, drafted ideas, and everything else I had to do in order to graduate high school and start college.

So please understand your author intends to finish it. They also just want to keep from falling over dead.

Tomorrow I will be keeping to two of my Christmas promises. The last chapter of my fic "Always With You" will be published, and an AmeTralia fic of a much longer and higher standard, which might be up a little later due to having to format it, and also give it a title... (ITS AWESOME IT JUST DOESNT HAVE AN OBVIOUS TITLE TO ME IDK HELP).

Anyhow, merry Christmas, happy holidays, happy Hanukah, or whatever you may be celebrating. I'll see you all tomorrow, I hope!

-A very tired, very thankful, and very sleepy @hips_of_steel