Chapter 6

I woke up naked next to Jasmine and scooted myself closer to her as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck.

I took in her scent and smiled.

She smelled like the perfume A Thousand Wishes. I kissed her neck again softly as she let out a small groan. I moved her ruffled hair from her face and just stared at her. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd fall in love, especially after the death of my mother.

My mother was my breath, my queen and my reason to live everyday and when that was taken from me I felt so alone like I had nothing. Life had become so meaningless to me... but then I met her. Jas helped me so much since my mom's death. She helped me up when I was down and became my reason to live again.

I remember the first time I met her...

"Yo waddup ma." I said over the loud music in the club.

"I have a name and it's not ma." She said rolling her eyes as she took another sip of her drink.

"You right, waddup beautiful." I said correcting myself.

"Cut the bullshit. All you Studs wanna do is fuck around, cheat and tell us we're tripping when we catch you. No thanks." She said waving me off.

"Damn bitch, I just wanted to fuck for a night but never mind loose p*ssy ass hoe." I said angrily.

I walked off and went to get a drink from the bar. I sat there downing my three shots of  Hennessy as I saw this beautiful ass fem on the dance floor. After ordering another shot and downing it, I finally got up and confidently walked over there buzzed.

"Are you part donkey cause damn girl, you got ass!" I said laughing.

She rolled her eyes as she continued grinding on this ugly ass stud with all red on and red dreads looking like a fat ass hot cheeto puff.

"Ight that was terrible but forreal. I'm Ace and you're literally the most beautiful girl in this club." I said redeeming myself and making her roll her eyes again blushing.

"Aye dawg, can't you see me and the lady dancing?" The strawberry shortcake looking ass stud said to me with much attitude.

"Aye chill biggie poppa, you gonna get ya chance but right now daddy talking."

"You're such an asshole." She said laughing at me.

"What's your name ma?"

"Jasmine."

"Damn I like that. Let me be Aladdin and fly you away to my place." I said licking my lips seductively.

"N*gga bye!" She said laughing hard and going back to dancing with the fat ass tomato.

I grabbed her gently by her hand pulling her towards me and started dancing with her.

Eventually that thing of a stud wobbled away and I was left alone with Jasmine. We danced all night and it was the best night of my life since my mom's passing.

"You don't gotta leave, but you gotta get the fuck outta here... unless you one of the hoes in the VIP giving me head tonight and if you see my wife, I never said that and I'm on my way home. Remember: snitches get stitches b*tch." The DJ announced on the mic.

"Can I get your number?" I asked smiling hard asf like I'm about to take a school picture.

"Ew, not smiling that hard you not." She said laughing.