Chapter 2

"Mom... I'm gay..." I told my mom my truth for the first time unsure of what her reaction would be.

"Are you serious right now Angela?" She asked me.

"...yea mom.. I'm sorry." I say lowly.

"Sorry? For what? You play volleyball just to look at all the females in those tight ass shorts, you hate every time I ask you if a boy is cute and don't think I didn't hear you and Diamond upstairs last week. Hell if you weren't gonna come out the closet soon I was gonna google how to tell my daughter she's gay!" She said laughing so hard she sounded like a dying seal.

"Sooo... all this time you knew?" I asked confused.

"Baby I knew since the day you were 12 and asked if Brianna was your cousin and after I said no, I caught you two playing house."

She said laughing so hard she was crying tears of laughter. I just hugged her and laughed with her in her bed until we both fell asleep and ever since that day she couldn't get enough of Studs, Orange is the New Black or anything lesbian related.

To be honest I think I turned my mom out because she always said she wanted to take a trip on the wild side and at her funeral there were at least a dozen old ass Studs there telling me how amazing my mother was. Smh, I turned my mom into a hoe.

I wake up laughing thinking about how hard me and moms laughed that night and how my mom fucked the whole stud community of lesbians with her old freaky ass. Man, I miss that woman so much.

I get up and change my bandages remembering that Jasmine is still in our bedroom. I turn the doorknob and surprisingly its unlocked. I smile and lick my lips seductively as I walk in and examine her in bed. She's laying on her stomach with her butt in the air like she's just asking for it. Her hair is all over her face and she's lightly snoring.

I smiled at her "Damn mamii."

My cell buzzed and I answered it.

"Come out, I'm outside. We gotta make a drop." Ray said slurring his words a bit. High ass smh.

"What drop? I didn't plan anything." I asked him suspiciously.

"I stole Shane's connects, his merch and his calendar book. He got a drop off today." Ray says choking off the smoke from his blunt he just inhaled.

"Ight man I'm coming." I say looking back at Jasmine. Damn that girl is so fine.

I dab Ray up as I get in the car and we head downtown to an empty bar. I walk in and see a man already standing there as if he's been waiting for us.

"Where's Shane?" A 5'2 bald man says confused and slightly annoyed as he picks up the bag at his side.

"He's out the business and wanted me to take over." I say sliding him the purest white cocaine shipped all the way from Brazil.

The man stuck a knife through the package and stuck his finger in the white bliss and licked it off his fingers.

"Damn..." The man said in a daze.