Chapter 9: You Are Not My boyfriend

Hey guys sorry for the supper late update please forgive me ! love you guys. Gif on the side of carolin all sad.

....................................................................

Caroline's pov

I entered my house with my spare key. As I was searching for my keys I realized I forgot my phone in Jake's car.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself.

I went on in the house and realized I only had an hour till my mom came home. I quickly scrambled to make something quick the first thing that came to mind chicken Alfredo!

I made the sauce, boiled the pasta and put the chicken on the stove. I through everything together and put it on the table.

"And 5 minutes to spare." I told myself with a sigh of relief.

I went upstairs changed and for the home phone. I called Jakes number.

"Hello." he said

"Hey it's Caroline, I left my phone in your car." I said

"Oh yeah I saw it, I'll give it to u tomorrow." he said

"NO JAKE PLEASE! I need my phone I can't live without it!" I whined over the phone. My phone was my life.

"Well then what should I wear to your funeral?" he asked while laughing.

"JAKE! That's not funny! It's unfair and wrong!" I yelled

"Bye Caroline." he said in a teasing voice.

"Jake ... don't you dare hang up." I said sounding mad. And he did, he hung up! That bastard.

'Knock knock' I went over to the door

"Hey mom." I greeted her as I took the grocery abs from her hands.

"Hey Hun, sorry I'm a little late u went grocery shopping we were low on my favorite snacks." she laughed.

"That's ok dinners ready and it's on the table." I told her as I put away the groceries.

"Aww thanks hunny. You're not eating?" She asked.

"No I already ate, Jay took me to taco bell" I said

"Jay? He's back?" my mom said with her nosy voice on.

"Yeah he's back mom, don't get started." I said in a begging voice.

"Oh are you 2 back together? I always loved him!" My mom exclaimed.

"Mom just stop we are just friends, I'm single as a Pringle." I laughed.

"But that -" my mom was cut off by the phone ringing. Thank god a way out if the conversation.

"I got it." I said and ran off.

"Hello."

"Hey it's jay." Jay said sounding pissed.

"Hold on jay." I went upstairs to my room and shut the door.