• 2 •

My heart stopped. In front of us, there was two policemen. I expected everyone to start freaking out and try to escape but instead they all started at them, as if they we're anticipating something. We're they actually on drugs and I didn't notice? is that why these guys came here? "Everybody stop and put your hands where i can see them!! " he said pointing at us with his gun. I the my hands up quickly, but the rest did slowly, some of them even laughing a little only my cousin and u seemed about to pass out.

"We've been informed of the commitmebt if a crime in here and we can now both confirm it with out own two eyes"I gasped in disbelief. A crime? What crime? We are only drinking apple juice?

"this is clearly a 098: a case of a fucking boring party" what? he wasn't wrong though..."and we are both about to change that fact. HIT IT!" the other guy took a speaker out of nowhere and started playing music. were they actually magicians wow that suited this amazing party!.

but judging by the music they didn't seem like magicians... the rest of the girls started clapping and cheering them on. Oookay.. they guy left the speaker on a table and then they both entered the living room. they took out their batons slowly and looked at the girls passed by in the eye with a glare.

but not quite a glare. more like a sexy kind of glare? as soon as they were in the middle of the room they dropped their batons. right now I was really open minded and would take whatever was coming my way. and I really wasn't expecting what came my way.

before I could process what was going on they both took a hold on their pants, ripped them open and threw them in the air. and yes one of those pants ended up on my face. I was so shocked I didn't even remove the piece of clothing from my head. OMG, so it was this kind of show they were putting on.