• 9 •

Jungkook:"All right,I will take off my fucking clothes in your own room while your parents are home if I have to but you are not going there!!"

Me:"Okay!!"

Jungkook:"Okay"

Then we stood there in silence while staring at each other, neither of us sure if what to do or maybe that was just me.
I really wanted him to take off his clothes just for me but I didn't expect him to give in.
I thought he'll just agree to take me to the strip club.
I didn't think think this through...
Imgoing to die.

He cleared his throat to get my attention and moved his head to the side, signaling my house.

Jungkook:"Let's go!!"

I cocked my head to the side and started at him.
Maybe if I pretend not to know what he means he'll forgive my life. Jungkook smirked

Jungkook:"you know what I mean?"

Oh god..did I turn his baby mode off? What have I done!!

Me:"r-right now?"

He nodded. He did it slowly, but with confident.
Yes, i definitely turned the papi chulo mode on!!

Me:"but-but how about tommorow"

This time, he shook his head.

Me:"I though you didn't want to?"

Jungkook:"well, I kinda like the idea now"

He started at me again with the other look.
the look.
I felt as if he could see me naked just by staring at me like that.
I was about ti cover my body with my hands when he took a step closer, grabbed my hand and started walking towards my house.

He opened the door with no hesitation

Jungkook:"hi" he greeted my Mon without even looking at her, heading straight for the staircase.

Mom:"hii!!" I couldn't believe this women. She didn't even look at us. She just continued watching TV!!

Me:"mom I'm going to get killed!!"

Mom:"okay have fun!"

What the fuck....

I stretched my free hand towards her but there was no turning back.
He finally stopped in front of my room.
He opened it roughtly and pushed me in.
He got I side, pushed the door and closed with a loud thump.
Ge stood there breathing laboured while bitting his bottom lip.

He stepped back and supported himself against the door with his head pushed back, looking at me as if I was edible.
As he licked his lips, I thought to myself "I may nit be edible but he can eat me if he wants"
Seeing him act like this actually turned me on so much!! I was definitely going to enjoy this.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Chapter 9 is finally done!!!