A breif view of my life.. kinda

February 16,2014

        My name is Brenna and today is my birthday, I dont really care for it. I mean why should I it's not like anyone cares about me, well except my best and only friend Shamus. We have been friends ever since I was a little girl like about three. My parents well the people that I live with because I don't think they derserve the role of a parent. All they do is get drunk and high then they blame me for not having enough money to pay the bills. I am scared to sleep at night because I am scared of what they might do to me. They abuse me and I try to hide that from every one and keep away from everything that is going on at school. So if I have any bruses then they wont no because I dont talk to anyone so its not like anyone would pay any attention to mey bruses. Oh and Shamus yah he knows about it. He lets me sleep over some times, which is most of the time. Even when I am at his house when I am supposed to be sleeping I cant because my parents have scared me so much. So I sleep with Shamus in his bed becaus he makes me feel really safe. He told me that he couldent let me stay at my own house becaus he knows that they abouse me but he is like he doesnt know what he would do if they kiled me.

  So right now I am getting ready for school and Shamus said that he is going to drive me to school so I dont have to rush like I do every day to catch the bus.  I go and take a shower. I get out dry myself off put my undergarmets on and then I put on my destructedd skinny jeans with my booze tattoos girl-top. I then make my hair into a braded with bandana headband after I do that I go and do my make up with red lips. I put on my combat boots and then text Shamus that I am ready.

Shamus' house to the right