Memories

Brennas P.O.V (point of view)

  I woke up to bright lights. When I say bright lights I mean really bright lights. They were so bright they were blinding me.. It took me a second to adjust to the lights to know where I was.. I look down at my arms and see tubes in it I have no clue what happened or why I'm here.. I look around at my surroundings and I figured out that I'm in a hospital.. I look over to the side and see my parents. Or the people that think that they are my parents. I have no clue why they are here or even care. I see them sleeping. So I quietly rip the tubes outta my arms and get my clothes that were on the floor. I went out of the room into one of the hospitals main bathrooms to change so they won't think I'm a patient. I went to go and call Shamus and then it all hit me.

                                                   Flashback

  Shamus was taking me to school so I don't have to catch the bus on my birthday. Shamus and I were going fast the way I like it. Then something happened. I have no clue but I got really scared. I was flying towards a tree and then I hit it really hard and then blacked out.

                                       Brennas P.O.V

  Oh my god! Shamus! I have go and see if he is okay!

Brenna is on the right