0; wikipedia

' cassandra levison '

bornCassandra May Levison14 February 1980 (age 36)Queens, New York, United States

born
Cassandra May Levison
14 February 1980 (age 36)
Queens, New York, United States

occupation
actress/musician

years active
1984 — present

known for
Supernatural, Hannah Montana, Arrow, Nashville

Cassandra Levison (born 14 February 1980) is an American actress and musician. She is known for her roles in television as Beatrix Barnes in Hannah Montana, a role which earned her many nominations for Best Choice Actress. She also repeatedly appeared on the hit CW superhero crime TV show, Arrow, in which she plays the superhero Stephanie Brown, or Robin

Cassandra now has a star role in the cult drama TV show Supernatural, in which she plays the witch Jade Turner. She is also apart of a on again–off again band called Of Tombs and Gravestones.

^ Early Life

Cassandra was born in Queens, New York and was placed into a foster home as an infant. Through adolescence, Cassandra hopped back and forth through foster homes and parents until she was finally adopted by Marie Levison (née Grants) and her husband William Levison. As she grew through childhood, her love for theatre arts increased as she stared in many small local plays and auditioned for many television jobs.

Unfortunately, Cassandra's mother had passed away at 46 from breast cancer which put Cassandra under depression. Two years later, Cassandra scored a role in Hannah Montana which she stared in for fifteen episodes before having to leave due to mental health problems. After getting proper help, Cassandra returned to acting and entered a film academy. After pursuing her career she became a star in Supernatural in 2009 and many other television shows and movies followed.

^ Filmography

Aside from the already mentioned Supernatural, Nashville, Arrow and Hannah Montana, Cassandra also starred in Children of the Corn as one of the murderous children. She starred in many other roles, including the recent movie Independence Day: Resurgence and starred in Remember Me with ex–boyfriend Robert Pattinson. Cassandra has also been recently verified to play in the upcoming horror movie, Crude.

^ Personal Life

Cassandra has admitted to being put into a rehab center multiple times in her life for depression and addiction, due to paparazzi stealing photos of her exiting one in 2008, and has stated to have repetitive check ups for her health. She has been rumored to be dating her co–stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, in which she corrected and stated they were all just friends. She is also the founder of the Keep Calm and Carry On non–profit foundation, which helps child and teens that suffer from addiction and other mental disorders.

adelaide kane as cassandra levison