About Sophie

Okay I'm pretty normal I guess. I am thirteen nearly fourteen...oh yeah I have light brown hair, and dark hazel brown coloured eyes which my mum says 'sparkle in the sunlight'. I have no brothers or sisters sadly. My mum had me prematurely so the doctors warned her to not have another baby because i was months early and my mum had a high chance of a miscarriage the next time. I must of been a miracle to my young amazing parents.

Oh and my names Sophie. My mums name is Mary and my dads name is Andrew. The are married and are still 'love birds' all the time kissing here and there, at least i know they aren't going to get divorced anytime soon.

I have a little bullying going on in school involving me but i try to throw it to the bottom of my pile of worries. They just don't understand me enough to know I'm actually a really nice and caring thirteen year old girl.

I have always been obsessed with music, to be honest music is my whole life. My parents have got me all sorts of band CD's and to be honest knowing they hardly know anything about my music 'life' they get me pretty good band things.

My wardrobe is near enough full the the brim in band clothing. All my family call me the 'Rock Chick' i love the name. I have bags with bands on and they go all along the hooks i have on my door making it kinda hard to close but that's okay it brings colour to my room instead of boring white coloured walls.

I have recently told my mum that i wanted to have my walls wallpapered with this awesome graffiti wallpaper. She said yeah and that i'll have to wait a couple weeks for the wallpaper to arrive. But who cares how long it takes I'm getting brill wallpaper and finally getting rid of my boring cream coloured walls for good.

Oh you might notice Jess and Emma get named in the book, there my best friends.

Jess is blonde and has sea blue eyes a bit smaller than me and is very clever, considering people call blonds thick they should meet Jess she'd shock them *laugh*

Emma on the other hand is the complete opposite to Jess except the fact that she is quite clever to, we all are. She has dark brown hair darker than my weird light-brown hair but i don't care and it always has a little curl near the ends its so cute. She has dark freshly cut grass coloured eyes. There both perfect and beautiful, i wouldn't trade them for anything.

********************************************************************************************************************

hey new book out this is going to be different to my more horrible/abuse story mainly made for them readers this new one is about the potential future of the character Sophie, she is a nice character in this its just the things that happen in the future chapters that is going to change her hope you will like this and read most of the chapters and vote please and maybe leave a comment for me I would like to see what your opinion is on this book and my other one so bye till the next chapter :D