Chapter 3

.Pe, the dreadful word...pe. We all hate pe except the teaches pet. Plus that's only my opinion. I hate the fact we have to wear shorts up our ass. We look like sluts. My opinion as well. I wish we could wear long sleeves sometimes. Wear longer shorts. Well Emma really wants that to happen.

Emma was way to fragile to be doing pe. Well she looked it. The bullies was in this lesson.

We got changed but I stud in front of Emma so nobody could see how bruised her belly and back was. We walked together making sure to look out for 'them'.

"Hey Emma!" Some girl shouted

Emma's face went pale and she begged us to take her to the changing room.

We was on our way.

"Where do you think your going?!" And shoved Emma into a corner.

"Get away from her!" Shouted Jess.

This girl we didn't know had her hands around Emma's neck.

Me and Jess pulled her of Emma.

She started walking away and quickly turned round and punched Emma in the face.

Jess ran up to her and punched her in the face and dragged her to the ground.

Jess was sitting on top of her so she could control everything she tried to do.

She started to smack her head against the floor.

"Are you the girl who done this to Emma!"

"I wasn't the only one!"

She got of her and kicked her in the chest and hip and then her head.

"Leave her alone or that's going to happen again!"

The girl scurried away running to the toilets to see what had happened to her face.

I was sitting on the floor with Emma in my arms coving her face crying whilst the fight happened... Emma was in shock, I've never seen Jess be that angry. I guess she was just standing up for Emma because she is her best friend.

ive never seen jess react like that before. it kindov scared me, to think she could do that to just anyone.... i tried to comfort Emma but she was still in shock. i just took my blazer off and covered her with it. soon the teachers rushed up to Emma asking her questions about what happened. 

"what just happened?" said Miss Brook

"i dont really know, i feel dizzy...." said Emma 

"sophie can you take her to attendence?"

"yes miss,"

on the way out Emma begged miss to let jess come with her in the end miss gave in and said yes.

obviously miss didnt know what had just happened, otherwise Jess wouldnt of been aloud to come. when we got to the attendence room nobody was there so me Jess and Emma went to the nearest 'hiding spot' and we just spoke about what had just happened.