A new friend

Scarlett's pov

As i was walking up to the front of the school i felt a lot of eyes on me. I dont like being the center of attention because i feel like im being judged. By the way i look. By the way i dress. Just because your not perfect everyone has to judge you. As i was walking this super pretty girl with black and pink hair walked over to me. "Hi, my name is Melody Martin. Are you new here? I haven't seen you around." She said with a smile which made me smile. She's so nice. Im not really used to people being nice to me, so this is a good change. "Hello, i'm Scarlett Rose, and yes im new here. I was just looking for the office." I said beaming. "Oh, its not far. Do you want me to walk you there?" She asked. "Sure, that would help a lot, thank you!" I said. "No problem, its the least i could do. You seen like a really cool person. I hope that we could be really good friends." She said. "Yea, i would like that.

We finally made it to the office, not that im complaining or anything. Melody is really funny and she started to tell me these funny stories about how most of the cheerleaders are STD rats running around in mini skirts.

"Well, ill see you at lunch, Bye, Scarlett!" She waved off as she walked away. I waved back then entered the front office. "Umm, excuse me, miss?" I said trying to get the women's attention. To be honest she wasn't a women really. She looked like she was in her twenties. She wore a mini skirt that was wayyy to small for her and a croptop with a blazer to make her look professional. As she chewed her gum i started to get mad. I kicked the desk. "EXCUSE ME, MISS!" I yelled which thankful got her attention. "Yes, what can i do for you." She scoffed. "Im here to get my schedule, please" i said in a polite manner. "Name?" She asked. "Scarlett Rose" i said. "Here, whatever" she said giving me the proper papers. I left without a thank you. She didn't deserve my thanks. I looked at my schedule

1st: Art
2nd: Math
3rd: Chemistry
Lunch
4th: History
5th: English
6th: Gym

Ok, off to art it is, looks like its in room 401...

Tyler's pov

Mmmhhhmm, this girl is so intriguing. Like she went from nice to angry and sweet again in .0 seconds. She's very pretty i have to admit. Her blue hair and her motorcycle just blew me away. She sure is something else. I watched as girls walked by giving me seductive looks. Funny how i could just look at a girl and she passes out. All well it has its perks. I can get any girl i want with just a smile. A smirk even.

Scarlett's pov

I was trying to find room 401 when suddenly my books were nocked down by one of the rats. "Listen here, bitch, you better stay away from my man if you know whats good for you" she spat. "Geez, say it. Dont spay it!" I spoke with annoyance clear in my voice. I don't know what the hell shes talking about. I haven't spoke to a single boy since i got here. What's with this bitch? "And i dont know who the hell you're talking about!" I yelled. "Oh you will, you slut" jabbing her boney finger into my chest. What the hell is you problem. I watch as she walks away with the other bitch rats trailing behind her. Snickering could be heard from the other students as i just walked away.

RIIIINNNNNGGGG

oh no, i cant be late on my first day of school. I run in till i finally find door 401. I open it and all eyes were on me. God, attention again. I hate it. "What are you looking at?" I shout to the students. After they turn away. I go to an empty seat and put my feet on the the table and lean back in the uncomfortable chair. "MISS, ROSE, WHY ARE YOU LATE AND GET YOUR FEET OFF THE TABLE!" miss whatever her face said. " Im late because i ran into a rat on my way here" i said. The teacher groaned. "Alright class, today we will be doing Abstract drawings. We will then show the partner next to you what they think they see. Ok, there is paper up her, along with coloring utensils. I look at my partner sitting next to me and i could see the smirk on his face. It was one of the kids i saw earlier.

Oh, god. I stood to go get a paper and some crayons not even saying anything to my partner Mr. Hotpants. What did i just say? Oh my god. I heard someone get up after me as i walked to the front. I grabbed a paper than a few crayons and felt a hand on my waist. I flinched at the touch. "Its ok, its just me." A very hot raspy voice had said. I dont know who 'me' is so i turn around and meet the same smirking face of my 'partner'.". "Hi, my names Ryan, im your partner." He said sticking out his tattooed arm for me to shake it. I got a couple tattoos myself but not as many as him. His tattoos were beautiful. Instead of shake his hand i started tracing his tattoos. I was interrupted when he nudged me. I could feel my cheeks heat up as to the embarrassment. I shook his hand. " umm, my name's Scarlett, im sorry." I said looking away still in embarrassment. "Its ok, its cute when you blush, dollface." He said smirking. Does this boy ever smile? I blush again at what he just called me. I walked back to me seat and started to draw and as did he.

A/N ^ I drew that but its gonna be what Scarlett drew :)

I finished drawing and so was Ryan.

Ryan held up a drawing that kinda looks like a girl huddled up crying. In a weird way it kinda resembles me. "Well, what do you see?" He asks. "I see a girl that huddled up crying. She looks broken. Like someone took her heart, smashed it on the ground and stepped on it. Then after all that she tries to back each piece of her broken heart back together." I looked up after a tear escaped from my eye and saw him already starring at me. Then after a while he broke the silence. "Really, i think it looks like a dolphin." He replied while looking at it again. "Well, what does yours look like?" He asks. I show him mine and he makes a face like hes going to buy it or something. "Looks like smoke to me" he shrugs. "It does kinda look like smoke huh?" I chuckle."mhhhmmm" he hums.

RIIIIIINNNNNGGGG

the next two classes went by fast and then it was lunch.

I got in line and decided on a piece of pizza since i wasn't that hungry. I look around and spot Melody waving her arm in the air like a maniac. I head over to her and sit down. "So, i heard you hit it off with Ryan in art, how did that go?" She smirked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, i hear they cant stop talking about you. 'Oh shes so pretty' or 'oh shes so funny' or 'oh my god i love her hair'. Turns out you're getting pretty popular around here" I blush at the thought of someone calling me pretty. "Wait, who are those guys over there?" I say pointing to the guys at a table sitting and laughing. "Oh, them? Their the badboys of Lockwood high.". BADBOYS?

A/N another update because i was bored and think i needed to keep the story going. Sooooo, yea, bye