Broken Home

Scarlett's pov

I came from a broken home. After my father died my mom remarried to a complete and total douchebag. It was them and my little brother ben, but soon after that he got cancer and unfortunately there was nothing we could do. My mom started drinking. It was horrible. Then my mom died in a car accident and all hell broke loose. My stepdad abused me and i was getting bullied in school. I cried myself to sleep every night. I had no one else in the world. I just had to get out of that town.

So now im on my own in a shitty apartment getting ready for the first day of my new school. Hopefully things will get better. The only thing i could turn to is music. It got me through a lot in my life. So I fell asleep to Heartbreak girl by 5sos, and that was it. I dont really eat a lot because my stepdad never fed me. I got what i could by scraping change around the house. The most i got from him was a can of spaghettiOs that i had to clean the whole house for even though most of it was his mess.

*The next morning*

Beep beep beep

Turning off the alarm clock i went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was a mess. My eyes were all red and puffy from crying and my hair was sticking out everywhere from my bun. I could see acne started to break out. Its like i could see every flaw about myself. I was disgusted. I just got in the shower after i turn on some AC⚡DC. I got out and dresses in this

And grabbed the keys to my Harley

And grabbed the keys to my Harley. It was my dads but after he died it just sat in the garage to collect dust. I couldn't let that happen. When i was little my dad use to take me on his motorcycle to DQ to get icecream then after that we would go to the park and play. My childhood was great in till he kicked the bucket.

I drove to the new school I could already see all the people in different groups. The Jocks were playing football the nerds were doing extra credit. The Cheerleaders were trying to find their next boyfriend. But there was one group of guys that caught my eye. They were smoking cigarettes on the side of the school. They were interrupted when three annoying looking cheerleaders came over to them and, like i said, annoyed them. They all had a fake tan and dry blonde hair with caked on makeup. I took off my helmet revealing my long blue locks. I decided to curl my hair today. It would usually be wavy considering i had a natural curl. I got off my bike and started to walk to the office. If i could find it, that could be great.

Ryan's pov

I was smoking a cigarette when Britney came over where we were. This girl is driving me insane. Not in a good way. I then heard a rumbling from a motorcycle. I looked up and saw someone park next my Harley and it turns out, it was another Harley. I watched as the person took of the helmet. Her blue hair blew in the wind. Is she new? Ive never seen her before. I looked at Tyler and he was looking at the same direction i was looking. I then looked at Ryder, and Jack they were starring her too in fact we all were. Britney noticed that we were ignoring her more than usual and followed out gaze. "Who is she?!?" She scoffed "And why are you looking at her instead of me? Im so much hotter than her." She lied posing trying to as pretty as she can but failing. I watched the girl look around as if she was looking for somebody. Then a girl i think ive seen around a few times walked up to her. I watched as they they communicated. Her smile. God her smile. I bet you could see it shine from outer space. Her eyes were sparkling as if they were diamonds. The other girl started laughing too. I cant wait to see what this girl is all about.

A/N ok guys, well if anyone is even reading this. This is the first long chapter. But its gonna get better. I promise.