1.

"Come on Lilah!" Jason said to me playfully as he kicked open the front door of his older sisters apartment, the music went from muffled, to blaring rock and roll. All I could see was tons of underage kids smoking pot and drinking, red solo cups everywhere. "This has to be almost the entire high school" I thought to myself. "Earth to Lilah." He said waving his hand in front of my face, I snapped out of my trance, "You gonna go in space cadet? These cases of beer are heavy." He said through his tightly clasped jaw. His arms were shaking and the vein in his forehead looked like it was about to pop out of his skin, his muscles were flexing and it seemed as though they were about to rip the arms of his sleeves. "Lilah!" He yelled startling me, I was so embarrassed, I felt my face heat up, and I ran into the party.

"God damn Jason got hot!" I heard as I walked in, "That Lilah girl must be with him, if she isn't she's fucking stupid." I looked at Jason and smirked, "If only they knew." I thought to myself letting out a breathy laugh, and we went to pour ourselves some drinks.

----later on-----

"Guys lets go get another drink!" Jason said pulling me and his sister, Monica, toward the drink table.
"Jason," we both whined "We want to dance!"
"We can dance after we get booze, k? K." He said stumbling over himself toward the table. We got to the table and standing there was someone none of us had ever seen here before, that never happened here in this little Podunk town. I mean with a population of 356, you kind of get to know everyone and information traveled faster than you can say the word information. 

"Who is that?" I leaned in and whispered to the two drunken idiots in front of me.

"Who the new kid?" the slightly less drunk, Julia-Lynn hiccuped at me.

"Yeah, whats his deal? Like who is he?" I asked and obviously too loud because he whipped around and it felt almost like it was slow motion. His head turned and now his chiseled features could be seen, his jaw, I'm sure was sharp enough it could cut someone. His dark bruiting eyes seemed to be staring into my very soul. 

"What is with everyone asking other people about me? God Damn, just come and talk to me!" He said and I wasn't sure if he was being nice or a total ass. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, Jason.

"What's going on, do I need to beat this guys ass?" He stammered, slurring his words so terribly I could barely make out what he had just said. The new kid started taking off his jacket, and Jason almost fell over when I moved. 

"No, no, no, no," I shouted, "No one is fighting anyone. We were simply having a conversation Jason, and I think it's time for you to go home you have had enough." 

"No, I wanna stay!" Jason shouted, throwing himself down into his chair like a child being told they can't have a cookie. 

"I got him. Where'd you park?" The new kid said throwing Jason over his shoulder. Jason tried to fight it but couldn't.

"Uh, we took a cab..." I said.

"Okay, to my car then!" He declared and walked out the front door as Jason hung over his shoulder reluctantly.