Untold Feelings

sa mga magbabasa nito salamat po!^_^ uunahan ko na kayo hindi po tungkol sa akin ito...wala pong kaugnayan sa akin ang kaetchosang ito. kinuha ko lang yung mga linyang nakalagay dito sa poem na ginawa ng classmate ko at ginawan ko ng kaetchosan...hehehe..

nga pala, PASENSYA po kung may mga wrong grammar hehe kasi LAGAPAK talaga ako pagdating sa english...dapat kasi tagalog ito kaso bumagsak siya sa english =.=

kung magtataka kayo kung bakit ko nagawan ng kaetchosan yung mga linyang yan well...di ko rin alam eh..hehehe siguro nga feeling-feelingan ako...hahaha...

basta basahin niyo na lang...tungkol ito sa isang babae na nagka-crush sa isang lalaki na nag-evolve sa love at hindi ko alam kung may patutunguhan yun. CLOSE silang dalawa sa isa't-isa at....TAMA NA ang pasikot-sikot basahin niyo na lang =D SORRY sa mga wrong grammar...

THANK YOU PO!!!*O*

UNTOLD FEELINGS

by: simplyfascinated

Things happen because it was intended to happen and sometimes we’re the reason why it happens or maybe it just happened with just blink of an eye.

Like the feeling that I have for you, I didn’t mean it to happen! I didn’t know that it will grow that fast.

I thought it was just idolizing you like those other people that I’ve idolized before but this was different…far far different.

This simple crush that I have for you turn to love and I know that it is impossible for you to love me back! And when I think about it, it just broke my heart into pieces.

I think about the days seeing you

Days that make me smile and give me heartbeats like there’s a race inside my heart.

Your sweet charming smile and your expressive eyes

It was tattooed on my mind and there’s no way for it to be erase, even if there’s a way I won’t let it!  It was my happiness! thinking your sweet charming smile with those expressive eyes that you have.

I feel so nervous and uptight when you’re around

Whenever I’m beside you, I feel like there’s a thousand voltage of electricity inside my body.

 And when we are closer to each other I get conscious with my action, I don’t want to make any mistake. All I want is to make it PERFECT!

But I am scared when you know the truth

Yeah! I am really scared coz’ I don’t want to take the consequences. What if you knew about my feelings? Are you gonna stay the same? or maybe not.

I’m so tired to pretend,

I always end up pretending that I only like you as neither a friend nor a brother. But we all know that everybody have their limitations, everybody gets tired, everybody need to let go of something. I’m tired! I’m tired of pretending and I know that I already meet my limitation but I won’t let go! Not now!...

Because I’m madly in love with you

Yes, I surely do! I’ve experienced being in love long time ago but this time it was different coz’ this is the first time that I’ve done stupid things just to see you or just to be close to you. I am starting to believe in the saying “you’ll do crazy things in the name of love” because that is what I’m doing right now.

But you have no clue at all

I’ve told you, I’m a great pretender. I act normal in front of you and hide my true feelings for you but until when? Can you tell me when will you notice my presence? My feelings?