Asleep

Annidele was walking down a crowded street. Where were her kids?
Her drab grey dress kept her from running. She had to find her children before the Chilp came!
"ANNIDELE!!" shouted a man.
She spun around and found her husband behind her. He ran up to her and kissed her.
"My sweet babe, I thought I'd lost you! Let's get home before the Chilp comes!"
Her husband raced her to their nice manor. He got her inside her room.
"You have on the peasants attire! You need a true dress, m'lady! Here: I bought you a gown when I was in Rithfold."
A dress that perfectly resembled an icicle was pulled out of her wardrobe. It was a light, crystal blue with real crystals hanging off of it. It had swirls of different blues and whites criss-crossing magically across the front.
"Change into it. Then we'll get the kids."
Annidele and her husband changed into their new outfits, discussing the dreadful weather and business as they went.  As they finished, Annidele took a second to look around the room.
The golden carpet shone as glamorously as ever, the four poster bed was also gold with intricate patterns curling up the posts, and with deep red curtains draping from the sides. The door to her room were dark mahogany.
Luxury.
"Annidele, let's go!" said Archer happily. (Her husband)
They raced down their glamorous hallways and corridors, past the gardens and fountains, and into their children's quarters.
10 children, to be exact.
"Mama, papa!" they cried. Annidele and Archer hugged their beautiful children, laughing with utter joy.
"Want to have some tea?" asked Archer as he, Annidele, and the children played in the garden.
"I would love to."
So, Annidele and Archer spent the afternoon chatting over tea.
"I can't believe it's time for Elena to find a courtier!" laughed Annidele. "They grow up so fast, don't they Archer?"
"Yes, it is true. But she doesn't have to be married so soon. She's only 15! Yes, but that is when most girls get married!"
Archer sighed and finished off his tea.   Reclining in his plush chair, he looked at Annidele.
"Where do you go? What are you talking about, Archer?"
Archer frowned. "You disappear for day. Then you come back, in peasants clothes, claiming you don't know what I mean. Something is wrong here."
Annidele sipped on her tea. "I've been having strange feelings too, honey, but I believe it's truly nothing. I don't know what's happening."
Archer looked into her eyes for a few more moments, then dropped his stare.
"Time for bed, Annidele. I'll round up the children today: you should go sleep."
Annidele kissed Archer goodnight and left for her chambers.
As she changed into her nightgown, she started thinking more about her disappearances. So it wasn't just her who had been having strange feelings. Something was going on.
As she climbed into bed, Annidele couldn't shake off the thought that she was living in another world, as impossible as it was.