Awake

As Annidele sadly cleared the upstairs hallway, she trudged past Alek's room. She heard moaning.
"Not again!" she cried, opening up the door to his room.
Alek sat on top of some poor pretty girl, in the middle of removing her undergarments. They were so into it, he didn't realize Annidele open up the curtains, flooding the room with light.
The girls eyes fluttered open as light engulfed her face. She gasped as she saw Annidele and pulled the sheets on the bed over her chest.
"Do you have another visitor?" she asked bitterly, staring directly at Annidele's 'who-whas'.
Alek turned around quickly.
"ANNIDELE!! Get the heck out of my room!"
She frowned and walked up to the girl.
"How old are you? 17... We'll he's 18, and he got someone pregnant. You'd leave if you were smart. Don't fall into his trap."
The girl tilted her head, but Alex then kissed her roughly.
"Keep going, babe." he muttered.
Annidele left his room and slammed the door shut. Hopefully the girl would listen to her and leave.
                                          .

The moon glowed through her paper thin curtains. The red glow from her alarm clock said '12:00'. Annidele was tired from all the chores she'd done.
She was especially tired of seeing Alex with women.
But one thing that made her smile was when the girl left. She had passed Annidele, avoiding eye contact as she muttered a single "thank you."
Now in bed, snuggled under her warm sheets, Annidele began to drift off to sleep, joining her dreams.